NEW Delhi – Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has uploaded the admit card for ATMA 2019 (February Session) for the candidates willing to appear in the exam to be conducted on 17th February 2019 to pursue postgraduate management programs from top B-schools across the country. To generate the admit card for ATMA 2019, candidates have to use the PID (Personal Identifier) and the password in order to download the hall ticket. Now, the candidates need to go through the steps which are mentioned below to issue the same:
Steps to generate the ATMA 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of ATMA 2019
- On the home page, there will be a link to download the ATMA 2019 admit card
- Candidates have to choose the exam, and further enter the PID and password to issue the admit card
- Click on the login button
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Lastly, download the same and take the print out for the further usage
Upon downloading the admit card, candidates must check if the details mentioned on it are correct. In case of any discrepancy, get it rectified by consulting the examination conducting authority before the commencement of the exam which will be conducted on 17th April 2019. However, on the admit card of ATMA 2019, the details like name of the candidates, their roll number, details of the exam centre allotted to the candidates, space for the photo, and most importantly the important instructions which should be followed on the examination day, etc. will be mentioned.
Besides carrying the ATMA 2019 admit card, candidates ought to hold any of the document from passport, driving license, PAN card, voter ID etc as an identity proof and a hard copy of the filled-in application form. One without carrying the admit card or ID proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall under any circumstance. Thus, the candidates ought to remain aware of the important documents to be carried on the day.
Above all, it is noteworthy for all the aspiring candidates to know the procedure to retrieve the PID or password in case they forget it. Hence, below-given instructions are mentioned in the lucid form for the ease of the candidates; let’s have a glance at it:
- Click on the link to retrieve the PID or password
- Further, select the exam date and the data which the candidates want to retrieve
- Enter the date of birth, registered mobile number, and email id. Next, submit the details by clicking on ‘Find PID or Password’
In the end, candidates need to know the concise information about the ATMA 2019 which is a national level entrance test conducted every year multiple times to offer postgraduate programs such as MBA, PGDM, MMS etc. On clearing the entrance test of ATMA 2019, candidates can take admission in top management colleges for the above-mentioned program. Thus, all the candidates who have filled the application form must download the admit card since it has been released and stay tuned to our website to have the latest updates.
Click Here to check Admit card