NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 is expected to be held in the month of May 2017 so as to enroll the commendable individuals in the MBBS course. The NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 will be organized by the NRIGRIHMS which is an autonomous institute that offers admissions in the undergraduate and the postgraduate courses. Those of you who are eligible can apply for this deemed examination expectedly in the month of April 2017. NRIGRIHMS is termed as the Institute of Excellence. You can check all the required details regarding the Exam of NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 here.
Admission to NEIGRIHMS 2017 MBBS would be on the basis of NEET 2017 score.
NEIGRIHMS 2017 Exam Summary
|Popularly Known as||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences|
|Organised by||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Type||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Level||National Level UG Exam|
NEIGRIHMS 2017 MBBS Exam Dates
For the sake of individual’s convenience, the tentative schedule is illustrated here. This gives the rough idea about the important events of NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 Exam. The exact schedule is not disclosed yet. The updating will be made soon.
|Commencement of application form process||3rd week of February, 2017|
|Closing of online registration||Last week of March, 2017|
|Admit card download||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Date of exam||Last week of May, 2017|
|Counselling dates||3rd week of July, 2017|
NEIGRIHMS 2017 MBBS Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory to check the eligibility before proceeding towards the main NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 Exam. The eligibility norms are the set of conditions and clauses which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the examination.
- It is mandatory that you have to be a domicile of North-East part including Sikkim.
- You need to have cleared the intermediate class with a minimum of 50% total marks.
- The minimum age of the individuals at the time of admission needs to be 17 years in order to be eligible for NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 Exam.
- The compulsory subjects in the class 12th must be Physics, chemistry and Biology.
NEIGRIHMS 2017 MBBS Application Form
The application form for the Exam of NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 would be available tentatively in the month of April. These forms would be released by the official authority of the examination for the eligible candidates. Read all the instructions below:
- The application form will be filled only in the online mode. No hard copy would be available for the same.
- The incomplete forms will be immediately rejected.
- The fee for the online registration is Rs 1500 plus charges as required.
- You need to pay the fee either by depositing the cash to any branch of Bank of Baroda via bank challan.
- Alternatively, the fees can be paid via credit/ debit card to the NRIGRIHMS MBBS Account.
- The documents which are to be uploaded while registering for NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 are:
Photograph and signature
Mark sheets and certificates of the qualifying class
NEIGRIHMS 2017 MBBS Exam Pattern
The Exam of the NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 would be organized in online mode. You can fill the offline mode as the secondary option, but it depends on the number of individuals for the offline option. The primary option should be the online mode of the exam.
- The exam paper possesses the multiple choice questions.
- The paper will be in English mode only.
- You would be granted the time duration of 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The exam will be portioned into five sections form which total 200 questions will come.
- There will be no negative marking in NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 Exam and each right answer fetches 1 mark.
- The name of 5 sections are:
The offline exam will be held in the Shillong centre only after some appropriate number of individuals have applied for it.
NEIGRIHMS 2017 MBBS Admit Card
The admit card for this deemed Exam of NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 will be downloaded in the online mode. You should know that downloading is the only way to get the admit card as there is no individual dispatch for this document.
- You can fill the application number and fetch the admit card so easily.
- Any requests for rectification or alteration of any details on the admit card will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- Your entry would be prohibited in the NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 without this document.
- The admit card must be authentic.
- You should bring some other identity proof also.
NEIGRIHMS 2017 MBBS Result
The Result for the NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 Exam will be declared in the month of June 2017 expectedly. The result would choose the deserving individuals for the next level. The result will not be sent to the individual individually.
- The published result can be easily checked by the individuals by filling the application number.
- The result will not be altered after the final declaration.
- The requests for re – checking will not be processed by the exam conducting authority.
- The exam will not be conducted again in any situation for those of you who would not be able to appear in the NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017.
Other UG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AFMC PMT 2017||MGIMS Wardha Medical 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017||MU OET Medical 2017|
|AIIMS Nursing 2017||NEET UG 2017|
|AIPMT 2017||NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017||Rajasthan PC PMT 2017|
|KIMS UG Medical 2017||SRU MBBS 2017|
|KLEU AIET 2017||PIMS AICET UG 2017|