NEET 2017 UG Application Form will be available from 31st January 2017 on the official portal of NEET. This year NEET UG 2017 examination is conducted in order for admission to BDS/MBBS courses which are offered by all private and government medical colleges in India. NEET UG 2017 would be organised by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) in offline mode.
NEET exam will be conducted on 7th May 2017. The previously existing AIPMT exam was replaced by NEET exam in the year 2016 onwards. As per the last order released by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET would be conducted in order for admission into BDS/MBBS courses in India from the year 2017. Here in this article, you will find the entire detail regarding NEET 2017 UG application form
NEET 2017 UG Registration Form
The NEET 2017 Application Form is an online process.
You would have to visit the official website and download the NEET Application Form. Once you have downloaded the application form you would have to fill up all the necessary details mentioned in the application form. After completely filling up the application form, candidates would have to send the confirmation page along with all the necessary documents to the following address mentioned below:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
Documents to be Prepared for NEET Application:
- Valid Aadhaar card
- Recent coloured passport size Photograph
- Personal, academic and address details
- Recent coloured photograph scan copy (size between 10KB to 100KB)
- Signature scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Right-hand index finger scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Debit/Credit card or payment details
- Valid Email ID and password
NEET 2017 UG Application Fee:
The application fees can be paid either through the online/offline process:
- Online Process: Candidates would have to pay the fees through debit/credit card using an online payment gateway.
- Offline Process: Candidates would have to make the payment through the bank challan.
Following is the application fee for NEET exam:
|Fee||Amount without late fee||Amount with late fee|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/-||Rs.1750/- (Rs.750 + 1000)|
|For OBC/General||Rs.1400/-||Rs.2400/- (Rs.1400 + 1000)|
How to fill NEET 2017 UG Application Form
Step-1: Fill the Application Form
- Online Registration: Visit the official website. Click on “Apply Online” read the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to apply online”.
- Registration Details: Candidates Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Aadhaar Number, Mobile No., Email Address and Security Pin. Then “Submit”.
- Personal Details (Application Form): Choose State, Gender, Category, PWD status, Single child status, Place of residence and Aadhar card number.
- Contact Details: Address with Pincode, Email address, Mobile No. and Land Line No.
- Domicile Detail: Addres and rest details.
- Guardians Details: Choose the qualification, occupation and annual income details of Guardians.
- Qualification Details: Enter name, address, school board, type of institution, year of passing and % obtained of the 10th class.
- Qualifying Examination Details: Choose the qualifying exam code, school board, year of passed/appearing, type of institution, name and address of the school, study, state of 12th class appearing/passed, district of 12th class appearing/passed, % obtained and Roll number (if allotted).
- Language Details: Choose the language of the exam, choose security question and password, enter security pin and click on “Next” button. Then “Final Submit” button. After submitting details (note down the registration number for further use).
Step-2: Images Uploading
- Click on the “Upload Scanned Images”. Click on the “Choose File” option to select the images of signature and photograph. Click on “Next” button. The preview of images will appear and click on the “Upload” button to upload images.
Step-3: Application Fee Payment
- Click on the “Make Payment” option and choose the method of fee payment i.e. debit/credit card/ net banking/ CSC e-wallet. Then “Go for payment”.
Step-4: Confirmation Page
- After finishing the fee payment process, candidates will be able to take the printout of the application form. Applicants are required to take at least four printouts of the confirmation page.