The Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) has declared the first selection list in Deemed University Colleges/BDS courses.
The Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) has announced the first selection list in Deemed University colleges for MBBS/BDS courses. A total of 5,597 candidates have been selected for admission to MBBS/BDS programme.
How to check?
In order to see the list, the students are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website, link for which is dmer.org
- Select on the link, ‘NEET-UG 2016 First selection register in Deemed University Colleges (MBBS/BDS) dated 03.10.2016
- After clicking the same, the selection list will appear on the screen
The final date for selecting the college is tomorrow i.e. October 5 upto 5 pm.
- Admitting institute will check the documents and determine eligibility of the candidates involving NET All India Rank
- Those eligible candidates who would be selected will join the individual institutions by submitting all the new documents and paying the fees
The Office of the Surgeon General of Maharashtra state was divided on May 1 1970, into 2 self-governing directorates, namely- The Directorate of Medical Education and Research and the Directorate of Health Services. It supervises the working of 42 institutions with Medical and Dental colleges, teaching hospitals and health units below its purview in order to get optimum academic standards.
For more information, you can visit the official website.