We are glad to say that the official announcement regarding NEET PG 2017 is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about NEET PG 2017 such as its exam pattern, important dates, how to apply and many other important notifications.
The NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) PG (Post Graduate) 2017 course would be conducted in the month of December in the online mode and the results would be released in the month of January (Tentative). As per the official announcement the online application would begin in the month of September.
NEET PG would be conducted in 86 test centers at 41 cities. With the help of this exam, admissions to MS/MD PG courses in a number of institutes and universities of the country would be provided.
NEET PG 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG|
|Popularly Known as||NEET PG 2017|
|Organised by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||December 5 to 13, 2016|
|Type||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Level||National Level PG Exam|
NEET PG 2017 Exam Dates
|Information brochure would be released||September 26, 2016|
|Online registration begins||September 26, 2016|
|Final date for the Online registration||November 7, 2016|
|NEET PG 2017||December 5 to 13, 2016|
|Results||January 15, 2017|
NEET PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for NEET PG 2017, you need to ensure and meet the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authorities. The NEET PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- All candidates need to possess an MBBS degree from a national or international medical institute that is recognized and included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- All candidates need to have cleared the mandatory internship. They also need to have acquired permanent registration from Medical Counseling of India (MCI) or the respective State Medical Council (SMC).
- Those of you who are still completing their internship would also be eligible to apply but only if they finish their internship latest by 31st March 2017, else they would be not eligible.
How to Apply for NEET PG 2017?
Firstly you would have to create your profile:
- You would have to enter your Name as it would appear on their MBBS Degree.
- Then you would have to enter your Email ID.
- Then you need to create a username and enter a password for your profile.
- Then you would have to enter a secret question that would be used to retrieve the username, password in case you forget the same.
- Then you would have to enter more details such as you Telephone number, address, etc.
Filling up the NEET PG 2017 Application Form:
You would have to enter the following details:
- Personal Details like Nationality, Gender, Category as per central list, Category as per domicile state list and your Date of Birth.
- Preference to join a hospital/institute of Armed Forces
- Educational Background
- Domicile State
- Marks obtained in MBBS exam along with the year of completion of Internship.
Make sure you save the information. A copy of your NEET PG 2017 application form would be emailed within 24 hours to the email address specified by you.
Choosing theNEET PG Exam Centre 2017:
You would have to select the exam centre from the given list. You need to make note that the choice of exam centres would be available to book on first come first serve basis. After entering your choice you need to confirm the same.
|General/ OBC Applicants||Rs 3750/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 2750/-|
NEET PG 2017 Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions||240|
|Type of Questions||MCQ’s|
NEET PG 2017 Syllabus
|S. No.||Subject||wise weight age of the questions|
|8.||Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|9.||Medicine Dermatology & Venereology||37|
|10.||Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics and Anaesthesia||46|
|11.||Radio diagnosis and Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|12.||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG 2017 Cutoff
Cutoffs are the minimum scores that are used to screen the admissions of the candidates into a number of PG medical courses across the country. Below we have listed the NEET 2016 cutoff percentile to give candidates an idea of the cutoffs:
Updates on NEET PG 2017
[myloop tags=’NEET’ no_of_post=’7′]