NEET 2018 Application Form and Registration Process will start from Last week of September 2017 and closes on 2nd week of November 2017. NEET PG 2018 Test will contact from 1st week to 3rd week of December 2017.
Here in this article, you would get complete details about NEET PG 2018 such as its exam pattern, important dates, how to apply and many other important notifications.
The NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) PG (Post Graduate) 2018 course would be conducted in the month of December in the online mode and the results would be released in the month of January (Tentative). As per the official announcement the online application would begin in the month of September.
NEET 2018 PG would be conducted in 86 test centres in 41 cities. With the help of this exam, admissions to MS/MD PG courses in a number of institutes and universities of the country would be provided.
|NEET 2018 PG Exam Summary|
|Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Popularly Known as||NEET PG|
|Conducted by||CBSE Board|
|Exam Category||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
Latest News on NEET 2018 PG:
February 25, 2017 – Counseling date out now, visit the official portal of NEET PG 2017 for further details. Seat allotment process will commence from 21 March 2017 till 22 March 2017. Candidates allowed against the first round of seat allotment shall be reporting at the respective medical/ dental college from 24 March 2017 till 3 April 2017.
February 21, 2017 – Union Health Minister JP Nadda makes it better by reducing qualifying marks for NEET PG examination 2017. Aspirants who have studied/passed MBBS from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats.
The second round of seat allotment will start on 24 April 2017.
February 13, 2017 – Punjab announces the joint counselling to its PG courses.Faridkot-based Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) will hold admission counselling for all its government and private medical and dental institutes on the basis of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)-PG merit.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
Firstly you would have to create your profile:
- You would have to enter your Name as it would appear on their MBBS Degree.
- Then you would have to enter your Email ID.
- You need to create a username and enter a password for your profile.
- Then you would have to enter a secret question that would be used to retrieve the username, password in case you forget the same.
- Enter more details such as you Telephone number, address, etc.
Filling up the NEET PG 2018 Registration Form
You would have to enter the following details:
- Personal Details like Nationality, Gender, Category as per central list, Category as per domicile state list and your Date of Birth.
- Preference to join a hospital/institute of Armed Forces
- Educational Background
- Domicile State
- Marks obtained in MBBS exam along with the year of completion of Internship.
Make sure you save the information. A copy of your NEET PG registration form would be emailed within 24 hours to the email address specified by you.
Choosing the NEET PG Exam Centre:
You would have to select the exam centre from the given list. You need to make note that the choice of exam centres would be available to book on first come first serve basis. After entering your choice you need to confirm the same.
NEET PG 2018 Application Fee
|General/ OBC Applicants||Rs 3750/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 2750/-|
NEET 2018 Exam Dates
|Online registration begins||Last week of September 2017|
|NEET 2018 application form last date to register online||2nd week of November 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Admit card available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2018|
|Counselling starts||After the result announcement|
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for NEET 2018 PG, you need to ensure and meet the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authorities. The NEET PG Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- All candidates need to possess an MBBS degree from a national or international medical institute that is recognized and included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- All candidates need to have cleared the mandatory internship. They also need to have acquired permanent registration from Medical Counseling of India (MCI) or the respective State Medical Council (SMC).
- Those of you who are still completing their internship would also be eligible to apply but only if they finish their internship latest by 31st March 2017, else they would be not eligible.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions||240|
|Type of Questions||MCQ’s|
NEET 2018 PG Syllabus
|S. No.||Subject||wise weight age of the questions|
|8.||Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|9.||Medicine Dermatology & Venereology||37|
|10.||Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics and Anaesthesia||46|
|11.||Radio diagnosis and Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|12.||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG Cutoff
Cutoffs are the minimum scores that are used to screen the admissions of the candidates into a number of PG medical courses across the country. Below we have listed the NEET 2016 cutoff percentile to give candidates an idea of the cutoffs:
List of Medical Entrance Exam in India
|NEET PG 2018||AIIMS PG 2018|
|NEET UG 2018||JIPMER PG 2018|