NEET PG 2018 Application Form and Registration Process will start from Last week of September 2017 and closes on 2nd week of November 2017. NEET PG 2018 Test will contact from 1st week to 3rd week of December 2017.
Here in this article, you would get complete details about NEET PG 2018 application form, how to apply and many other important notifications.
The NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) PG (Post Graduate) 2018 course would be conducted in the month of December in the online mode and the results would be released in the month of January (Tentative). As per the official announcement the online application would begin in the month of September.
NEET 2018 PG would be conducted in 86 test centres in 41 cities. With the help of this exam, admissions to MS/MD PG courses in a number of institutes and universities of the country would be provided.
|NEET 2018 PG Exam Summary|
|Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Popularly Known as||NEET PG|
|Conducted by||CBSE Board|
|Exam Category||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
Firstly you would have to create your profile:
- You would have to enter your Name as it would appear on their MBBS Degree.
- Enter your Email ID.
- Create a username and enter a password for your profile.
- Enter a secret question that would be used to retrieve the username, password in case you forget the same.
- Feed in more details such as your Telephone number, address, etc.
Filling up the NEET PG 2018 Registration Form
You would have to enter the following details:
- Personal Details like Nationality, Gender, Category as per central list, Category as per domicile state list and your Date of Birth.
- Preference to join a hospital/Institute of Armed Forces
- Educational Background
- Domicile State
- Marks obtained in MBBS exam along with the year of completion of Internship.
Make sure you save the information. A copy of your NEET PG registration form would be emailed within 24 hours to the email address specified by you.
Choosing the NEET PG Exam Centre:
You would have to select the exam centre from the given list. You need to make note that the choice of exam centres would be available to book on first come first serve basis. After entering your choice you need to confirm the same.
NEET PG 2018 Application Fee
|General/ OBC Applicants||Rs 3750/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 2750/-|
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||2nd week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||The last week of November 2017|
|NEET 2018 Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2018|
|Counseling starts||1st week of February 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Important Points
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) which is the official conducting authority, will organize the NEET PG 2018 exam
- Online mode is only way for registration
- You can not apply through offline mode for this exam
- If you don’t appear for the exam, the application fee is not refundable
- Candidates can make changes by logging back to the official website
- The application form will be available from last week of September 2017
- The application fee for ST candidates will be Rs. 2750/-
- Online mode will be sole medium for the fee payment
- You can check the eligibility from the above-given section
- A candidate will have to take the exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing centre
- There would be a total 300 questions
- There is no negative marking in this exam
- The exam will have multiple choice questions