The application form for VITEE-2017 would be available from the second week of November 2016, and this year, the examination will be conducted from April 5 to April 16.
The exam dates for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2016 have been declared. This year, the examinations will be organized from April 5 to April 16.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Session I: 9 am to 11:30 am
- Session II: 12:30 pm to 3 pm
- Session III: 4 pm to 6: 30 pm
- PART I: Physics (40 questions)
- PART II: Chemistry (40 questions)
- PART III: Mathematics/Biology (40 questions)
- PART IV: English (5 questions)
The application form for VITEE- 2017 will be available from the second week of November 2016. However, the exact dates for the availability of application forms will be released soon.
This exam is a computer based test exam (CBT) organized in centers across India and abroad. Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCB).
The candidates those who clear the exam with merit would be called for the counseling procedure later. The exam is organized for taking admission to the bachelor of technology (BTech) programme for the academic year 2017.
The exams will be held in the following three sessions on each day:
The test comprises of objective-type multiple-choice questions and is segregated as follows:
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.