NDA Application Form 2019 will be released by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) on 9th January 2019. Candidates who eagerly want to join Defence Department have to fill the form before the last date. The application form will be available on the official website. The form has to be filled only through online mode in two parts, PART- I and PART – II. The last date to fill NDA Application Form 2019 is 4th February 2019. NDA (National Defence Academy) is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in every year. NDA is a gateway for Defence Department of India. It covers Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Airforce. Candidates who eagerly want to join Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force should pursue this exam. The NDA 2019 exam is conducted in the month of April and in the month of September.
NDA Application Form 2019: Official Dates
|Release of Application form||9th January 2019|
|Last date to fill Application form||4th February 2019|
|Date Of Examination||21st April 2019|
Candidates should remember these important dates.
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website of UPSC upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations” link.
- As discussed above the NDA APPLICATION FORM 2019 will be filled in two parts, PART – I and PART – II. So, click on ‘click here for PART-I’.
- To fill the form, firstly read all the instructions carefully then click on the yes/no button.
- Another page will appear on the screen, the page will demand for all the personal details of the candidate like name, educational qualification, age, address. (Candidate fills all the personal details carefully).
- If any information is typed wrong so click on the Reset button and if all the details are correct then click on the continue button and move forward.
- Now, review all the details and if you agree to all the conditions click on ‘I Agree’.
- Carefully write down your registration ID for further login. This ID will help you to download your NDA Admit card 2019.
- Once you complete your PART –I, go proceed for PART –II. Now, click on ‘click here for PART –II ‘link.
- Enter your details and click on the submit button.
- Now select the Payment mode and fill all the fee details.
- Click on proceed button and choose your center preference according to your location.
- Now, upload your scan photograph and signature.
- Read all the instructions over there carefully and click on the ‘I Agree ‘button.
- Your NDA APPLICATION FORM 2019 is filled successfully.
- Take print out of the same for future reference.
NOTE: Candidate should keep the NDA application form 2019 till the selection process.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
The application fee for the same is Rs 100/- for the general category and fees for SC/ST candidates, sons of JCOs, NCOs, and ORs are exempted. Candidates have to pay the amount through online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card, SBI Net banking and SBI Bank Challan.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2019
A Candidate should be:
i. A Citizen of India.
ii. A Subject of Bhutan
iii. A Subject of Nepal
iv. A Tibetan refugee who become a permanent citizen of India before 1st January 1962.
v. A person whose origin is India but migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia and Vietnam to settle in India permanently.
NOTE: Candidate belonging to i, ii, iii should have a certificate issued from Government of India.
2. Age Limit, Sex, Marital Status
i. For NDA – 1. Candidate should be born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
For NDA – 2. Candidate should be born between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
ii. Candidate should be an unmarried male.
NOTE: Candidate should be unmarried until they complete their full training.
3. Educational Qualification
i. For Army wing of National Defence Academy – 12th passed or appearing or equivalent in any stream can apply.
ii. For Indian Navy and Airforce – 12th pass or appearing or equivalent in physics and mathematics subjects.
Selection Process is divided into two processes ‘written examination and SSB interview’. Firstly Candidates successfully qualifying the written test would be shortlisted for SSB interview. For further updates of NDA 2019 stay connected. We wish every candidate a very good luck.