NDA Application Form 2019 has been released by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) on 9th January 2019 for NDA 1. Application form has been made available to the candidates via online mode on the official website only. Candidates can fill the application form till 4th February 2019. The official authority UPSC will not entertain any application after the date of closing. Candidates who eagerly want to join the Defence Department and have a motive to serve the Nation are advised to fill the NDA Application form 2019. NDA application form 2019 can be filled in two parts PART I and PART II. In PART I, candidates are required to fill in the educational and personal details. In PART II, candidates are required to pay the application fee and uploading of scanned images in the format directed by the official authority. NDA (National Defence Academy) is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice every year. NDA is a gateway for Defence Department of India. It covers the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Airforce. Candidates who eagerly want to join Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force should pursue this exam. The NDA 2019 exam is conducted in the month of April and in the month of September.
Candidates read the below-given article carefully as it imparts all the information one should know regarding the NDA Application form 2019.
NDA 1 Application Form 2019 Released Form 9th January 2019. Click Here to Apply Online
NDA Application Form 2019: Important Dates
Candidates are advised to look below to know the important events and dates of NDA 2019.
|Release of Application form||9th January 2019|
|Last date to fill Application form||4th February 2019|
|Date Of Examination||21st April 2019|
NDA Application from 2019
- NDA Application form 2019 has been released from 9th January 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to fill the online application till 4th February 2019.
- Candidates are first advised to check their eligibility under NDA Eligibility Criteria 2019 framed by the official authority.
- Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria completely will be able to submit the application form successfully.
- Application of ineligible candidates will be directly rejected by the official authority UPSC.
- After filling the details, candidates are required to pay the application fee and upload scanned documents as per the demands of authority.
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website of UPSC upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations” link.
- As discussed above the NDA APPLICATION FORM 2019 will be filled in two parts, PART – I and PART – II. So, click on ‘click here for PART-I’.
- To fill the form, firstly read all the instructions carefully then click on the yes/no button.
- Another page will appear on the screen, the page will demand for all the personal details of the candidate like name, educational qualification, age, address. (Candidate fills all the personal details carefully).
- If any information is typed wrong so click on the Reset button and if all the details are correct then click on the continue button and move forward.
- Now, review all the details and if you agree to all the conditions click on ‘I Agree’.
- Carefully write down your registration ID for further login. This ID will help you to download your NDA Admit card 2019.
- Once you complete your PART –I, go proceed for PART –II. Now, click on ‘click here for PART –II ‘link.
- Enter your details and click on the submit button.
- Now select the Payment mode and fill all the fee details.
- Click on proceed button and choose your center preference according to your location.
- Now, upload your scan photograph and signature.
- Read all the instructions over there carefully and click on the ‘I Agree ‘button.
- Your NDA APPLICATION FORM 2019 is filled successfully.
- Take print out of the same for future reference.
NOTE: Candidate should keep the NDA application form 2019 till the selection process.
NDA Application Fee 2019
The application fee for the same is Rs 100/- for the general category and fees for SC/ST candidates, sons of JCOs, NCOs, and ORs are exempted. Candidates have to pay the amount through online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card, SBI Net banking and SBI Bank Challan.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2019
A Candidate should be:
i. A Citizen of India.
ii. A Subject of Bhutan
iii. A Subject of Nepal
iv. A Tibetan refugee who become a permanent citizen of India before 1st January 1962.
v. A person whose origin is India but migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia and Vietnam to settle in India permanently.
NOTE: Candidate belonging to i, ii, iii should have a certificate issued from Government of India.
2. Age Limit, Sex, Marital Status
i. For NDA – 1. Candidate should be born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
For NDA – 2. Candidate should be born between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
ii. Candidate should be an unmarried male.
NOTE: Candidate should be unmarried until they complete their full training.
3. Educational Qualification
i. For Army wing of National Defence Academy – 12th passed or appearing or equivalent in any stream can apply.
ii. For Indian Navy and Airforce – 12th pass or appearing or equivalent in physics and mathematics subjects.
NDA Selection Process 2019
Selection Process is divided into two processes ‘written examination and SSB interview’. Firstly Candidates successfully qualifying the written test would be shortlisted for SSB interview. For further updates of NDA 2019 stay connected.
We wish every candidate very good luck. Keep visiting our article to know the updates of NDA 2019.