NCERT Solutions Class 11 Physics: About the Course of Science: Science is a salient discipline for all the board exam applicants who are eager to pursue professional scientific courses ahead. Whether engineering or medical, science as a discipline has posed real importance and its impacts have been glaring in the academic records. The syllabus for the class 11 of science stream has been designed with the perspective of keeping in mind the students and their level of understanding. The course is motivated towards strengthening the concepts of physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology in order, to build a firm foundation of all the core subjects in the minds of the students, expose the students to the various physics related industrial learning, develop the skills of experimenting and skillful learning, also enhance the productivity of students in the scientific and conceptual challenges coming in way. All the students appear in the general courses for the whole 10 years and then come to develop an interest towards a particular stream, say for instance science. Thus, the various subjects also known as disciplines are necessary to make the conceptual understanding very clear so as to make the learners grasp them well in mind and act according to the same with both the knowledge of theories and practical. The NCERT Solutions Class 11 Physics is important for the students of 10+2 to acquire the exact knowledge and idea of both questions appearing and the answers that are to be written against the questions. The solutions give perfect idea to all the students of all the integral content related to the subjects included in the Science stream.
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Physics: PDF Download
|Serial Number||Names of Chapters||Download Links|
|2.||Units and Measurement|
|3.||Motion in a Straight Line|
|4.||Motion in a Plane|
|5.||Work, Energy and Power|
|6.||Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion|
|8.||Mechanical Properties of Solids|
|9.||Mechanical Properties of Fluids|
|10.||Thermal Properties of Matter|
Objective/Rationale of the Course:
- Emphasize on the conceptual learning
- Emphasize on the units, nomenclature, formula, physical quantities, according to the international standards and norms.
- Processing the solving ability of the miscellaneous applications from physics and mathematics.
- Develop consistent conceptual competence in the learners and make them realize the factual importance of the subjects.
Syllabus of the Course:
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement 10 Period
Chapter–1: Physical World
- Scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society
Chapter–2: Units and Measurements
- Need for measurement: Units of measurement; systems of units; SI units, fundamental and derived units
- Length, mass and time measurements; accuracy and precision of measuring
- Instruments; errors in measurement; significant figures
- Dimensions of physical quantities, dimensional analysis and its applications
Laws of Motion 14 Periods
Chapter–5: Laws of Motion
- Intuitive concept of force, Inertia, Newton’s first law of motion; momentum and Newton’s
- Second law of motion; impulse; Newton’s third law of motion
- Law of conservation of linear momentum and its applications
- Equilibrium of concurrent forces, Static and kinetic friction, laws of friction, rolling friction, lubrication
- Dynamics of uniform circular motion: Centripetal force, examples of circular motion (vehicle on
- A level circular road, vehicle on a banked road)
Unit II: Kinematics 20 Periods
Chapter–3: Motion in a Straight Line
- Frame of reference, Motion in a straight line: Position-time graph, speed and velocity.
- Elementary concepts of differentiation and integration for describing motion, uniform and non-
- Uniform motion, average speed and instantaneous velocity, uniformly accelerated motion,
- Velocity – time and position-time graphs.
- Relations for uniformly accelerated motion (graphical treatment)
Chapter–4: Motion in a Plane
- Scalar and vector quantities; position and displacement vectors, general vectors and their
- Notations; equality of vectors, multiplication of vectors by a real number; addition and
- Subtraction of vectors, relative velocity, Unit vector; resolution of a vector in a plane,
- Rectangular components, Scalar and Vector product of vectors
- Motion in a plane, cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration-projectile motion, uniform circular motion
Areas Covered: The Science Stream covers the disciplines namely Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and English or Hindi as a language along. Each of the subject has its own relevance or significance as each of them focuses over various spheres of academic intelligence that the student pursuing the specific stream. The solutions of the specific subjects are necessary against the question papers or sample question papers to resolve them easily and also get notified about the NCERT book question solutions in the same. Physics is related to technicality and needs to be nurtured with simple yet accurate solutions, and this is possible only after one consults the NCERT Solutions Class 11 Physics after solving the same themselves.