NBSE HSSLC Routine 2019 – The students who are going to appear for the HSSLC in the current academic year, 2019 will soon smell the releasing date of the NBSE HSSLC Routine 2019 to commence with their preparations for the same, in advance. The 12th board’s preparation takes a lot of efforts on the part of the students. This is the reason why they expect the timetable beforehand so that they can be ready to face any sort of questions following. If you are eagerly waiting for the routine, then wait for little longer until the official board authorities release the same off their desks before two months of the commencement of the HSSLC examinations. The exams, every year are conducted in the February-March months and this year it is also expected the same following the results in the month of May or June of the same academic year. So, you can refer to this article for enquiring the routine for HSSLC exam conducted in Nagaland every consecutive year for the students studying in both public and private schools affiliated to the Nagaland Board.
NBSE HSSLC Routine 2019 – Expected
The NBSE is a well- known board exam authorities that conduct 10th and 12th board examinations every year. The Nagaland board holds the responsibilities of issuing the dates of the board exams, result declaration, routine as well as the admit cards. Being an aspirant of the Nagaland Board you must be looking forward for the routine and thus, you ought to update yourself with the same at our website or the official board’s website.
|Examination Day||Examination Date||Name of the Subjects|
|Thursday||8 March’ 2019||English|
|Saturday||10 March’ 2019||Education/Capital Markets/Psychology|
|Tuesday||13 March’ 2019||Music/Entrepreneurship/Geography|
|Thursday||15 March’ 2019||History/Physics/Business Studies|
|Saturday||17 March’ 2019||Alternative English/Bengali/ Hindi/Tenyidie/Ao/Sumi/Lotha|
|Tuesday||20 March’ 2019||Sociology/Biology/Fundamentals of Business Mathematics|
|Thursday||22 March’ 2019||Accountancy/Political Science/Chemistry|
|Saturday||24 March’ 2019||Economics|
|Monday||26 March’ 2019||Philosophy/Derivative Markets/Mathematics|
|Thursday||29 March’ 2019||Computer Science/Biotechnology/Informatics Practices|
NBSE HSSLC Routine 2019 – Steps to Download
In case the students are not aligned with the procedure to download the routine, we have provided the step-by-step procedure to download the same for the current academic year. The steps would really help all the aspirants of they are downloading the online PDF formatted routine for the first time.
- The candidates are expected to keep themselves updated with our website or refer to the official Nagaland Board’s website to gain access to the routine.
- Search for the link that shows NBSE HSSLC Routine 2019 and click on the same.
- Make sure on your part that you have selected the accurate link so that you do not land up with discrepancies.
- As soon as the routine appears on the screen, download and save it.
- Get as many printouts of the same for your own future reference.
NBSE HSSLC Routine 2019 – Steps to Prepare
- Stay calm and make sure that you drink plenty of water during the exam season.
- Allocate accurate time to each subjects in general and chapters in particular so that you don’t end up with doubts at the end of the year.
- Make a proper study plan so that you can manage enough time to revise each and every subject according to your capability and convenience.
- Take breaks, good amount of naps, eat healthy and keep yourself updated with the latest news and notifications of the NBSE routine 2019.
The Nagaland board is one of the most known exams conducting board authority amongst all other existing boards across the country. Established in 1974, the board is responsible for not only conducting 10th and 12th board examinations every year but also issuing the admit cards (hall tickets), result declarations, and all other information that is related to the same. Keep yourself updated with the latest news that pops up at our website or the official website of the Nagaland board. Stay connected to know more!