NBSE HSLC Result 2019- The Nagaland Board of Secondary Education has declared the NBSE HSLC Result 2019 on 2nd May 2019 for all the aspiring students who want to appear in the NBSE HSLC examination and then acquire the performance or results for the same to start up their stream career further. Last year, the HSLC or 10th board examinations were held from the 9th March to the 21st March’ 2018 and the Results for the same had been released on the 18th May of the same year. But this year, the Nagaland Board has released the HSLC result quite earlier for the students from numerous public and private schools. All the students work really hard before the commencement of the board examinations and at last wait for the result dates which decides their next move in the academic career. So, the results that will be releasing for the current academic year will be appearing in both online as well as offline methods, the online first and the offline the latter. First, the students will have to keep a knack with this website or the official NBSE website so as to get the latest notifications about the Results and once when they get the online Result in the PDF format, they must download and save the same in a place where they remember it. This article below revolves completely around the NBSE HSLC Result 2019 so as to make the students understand about the facts, figures and procedures related to the same.
Latest Update: Nagaland Board has declared the NBSE HSLC Result 2019 on 2 May 2019 officially. Go through the link given below to check your result:
Important Events and their Dates
The dates and their events that have been discussed below are presented according to the last year records and analysis of the dates on which the events for the Results had taken place.
|NBSE HS Result 2019 Events||Dates|
|Announcement of the NBSE HS Result 2019||2nd May 2019|
NBSE HSLC Result 2019: Easy Steps to Download
All the students can refer to the following comprehensive procedures to download the NBSE HSLC Result 2019 without ending the same with unnecessary errors or faults.
- The students can visit this website or the official online website of NBSE where you will gain easy access to the Results
- Then they are expected to make a search for the link that reads NBSE HSLC Result 2019
- Click on the above link after you have confirmed on the fact that it is the same that you want to gain access to.
- Fill all the required details like your name, roll number, address, and contact details and so on that will be asked for.
- Click on the submit button after evaluating all the information that you have entered
- Download and save the Result as soon as it gets displayed on the screen.
- Get enough printouts of the same for your own future reference.
Official Website: www.nbsenagaland.com
NBSE HSLC Result 2019: What it includes?
The Result record consists of some essential information that has been elucidated below.
- The Name of the Candidate
- The Roll Number of the Candidate
- Registration number of the Candidate
- Marks obtained by the Candidate
- Pass marks obtained by the candidate
- Qualifying marks
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- Division that has been acquired
Last Year Records and Analysis
The Result records in the following table have been determined from the analysis of the previous year Results framed by the scores obtained by the students, comprehensively. Thus, it can be taken as a reference even if it is not the accurate details for the current academic year.
|Year||Total Number of Candidates Appeared||Girls candidate Pass Percentage||Boys candidate Pass Percentage||Overall Pass Percentage of all the candidates|
NBSE HSLC Result 2019: Essential Points after the Results
- All the students are first expected to download the online Result that will formerly get released by the Nagaland Board of Secondary Education in the PDF format.
- Then the students ought to proceed on to the collecting of the offline mode Result from their respective schools.
- The students will also receive their transfer certificate, migration certificate as well as other important documents like the character certificate as well.
- All the students must make sure that they preserve the essential documents so as to produce them at the time of their admissions.
The students also have the right to question any unnecessary discrepancy on their subject scores. Each subject requires Rs. 100 for the evaluation of the subjects, respectively.