The NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria will help the candidates to know the criteria essential to be eligible for NATA 2018. It is conducted by the Council of Architecture for the admission of qualified candidates into undergraduate course of B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) in various affiliated colleges of India. The eligibility criteria specify the age limit, qualification, necessary subjects, minimum passing percentage etc. Candidates interested can apply from the official website till 30th March 2018. The last date to apply for the NATA 2018 has been extended by the council to 30th March 2018. Candidates willing to apply for the exam now have a chance to apply for the exam till 30th March 2018.
NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying should have passed their SSC/ 10th Board examination or its equivalent exams from a recognized Board/ University in India are eligible.
- Candidates must have cleared their Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent from a recognized university/ Board with Mathematics as one of their subjects can apply.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% of aggregate marks in HSC or in its equivalent exam to apply for the examination.
- Candidates cannot take admission direct through lateral entry in any year of B. Arch.
- NATA 2018 scores are shall be applicable only for a phase of two years from the year in which they have appeared.
NATA 2018 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Online Registration||18th January 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||30th March 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||16th April 2018|
|Date of Examination||29th April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st June 2018|