The NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria will help the candidates to known the criterion essential to be eligible for NATA 2017. It is conducted by the Council of Architecture for the admission of qualified candidates into undergraduate course of B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) in various affiliated colleges of India. The eligibility criteria specify the age limit, qualification, necessary subjects, minimum passing percentage etc. Candidates interested can apply from the official website from March, 2017.
NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying should have passed their SSC/ 10th Board examination or its equivalent exams from a recognized Board/ University in India are eligible.
- Candidates must have cleared their Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent from a recognized university/ Board with Mathematics as one of their subjects can apply.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% of aggregate marks in HSC or in its equivalent exam to apply for the examination.
- Candidates cannot take admission direct through lateral entry in any year of B. Arch.
- NATA 2017 scores are shall be applicable only for a phase of two years from the year in which they have appeared.