The NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria will help the candidates to known the criterion essential to be eligible for NATA 2018. It is conducted by the Council of Architecture for the admission of qualified candidates into undergraduate course of B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) in various affiliated colleges of India. The eligibility criteria specify the age limit, qualification, necessary subjects, minimum passing percentage etc. Candidates interested can apply from the official website from March 2018.
NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying should have passed their SSC/ 10th Board examination or its equivalent exams from a recognized Board/ University in India are eligible.
- Candidates must have cleared their Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent from a recognized university/ Board with Mathematics as one of their subjects can apply.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% of aggregate marks in HSC or in its equivalent exam to apply for the examination.
- Candidates cannot take admission direct through lateral entry in any year of B. Arch.
- NATA 2018 scores are shall be applicable only for a phase of two years from the year in which they have appeared.
NATA 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Image Upload Last Date||1st week of February 2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||1st week of February 2018|
|Confirmation Page Printout Available||Last week of February 2018|
|Correction Window open||3rd week of February 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||4th week of March 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2018|
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.