Applicants who want to pursue their career in Architecture can apply for NATA 2018 Application form. This exam is conducted to offer admission into B. Arch programme in various affiliated colleges of India. Application form will be available on the official website www.nata.in, interested candidate can download the application form. The online application for NATA 2018 began on 18th January 2018. Applicants applying for NATA entrance exam must be prepared with the documents before registering for the exam. The last date to apply for NATA 2018 is 30th March 2018. Application form specifies details about candidates personal, academics qualification, age limit, category, recent photograph and signature. Applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria can only apply for the exam. The steps to apply for NATA 2018 are given below. The online application for the exam started on 18th January 2018. The last date to apply for the exam has been extended to 30th March 2018.
NATA 2018 Application Form
- Application form will be available on the website nata.in for those applicants who are interested.
- Applicants have to click on registration button and enter the basic details for example name, email ID and mobile number.
- Applicant will receive a confirmation mail on the email ID and number provided at the time of registration.
- Applicants need to login and fill in their private, academics and other details as mentioned in the form and save it.
- Applicants can pay their application fees of Rs1250/- both online as well as offline.
- Online – Online payment can be done through Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking.
- Offline – Applicants have to create the challan for depositing the payment through cash in any of the branches of the ICICI Bank all over India.
The processing charges are required to be paid by the applicants is given below:
- Domestic Credit Card:- 1.25% of the NATA Fee plus service tax as applicable
- Domestic Debit Card: – 0.75% of the NATA Fees plus service tax as applicable
- Domestic Multiple Bank Net Banking Payment Gateway: – Rs.15 per transaction
- Collection through PAN India ICICI Branches in cash (through challan):- Rs.30 per transaction
- For International Credit Card / Debit Card the charges may apply as per the policy of the Bank