MZUEE is Mizoram University Entrance Test. It gets executed every year for admissions to courses in Engineering. MZUEEE 2018 will be organized by Mizoram University. It is considered the most prominent University of North-India. The Entrance Exam gets organized on State-level, and it provides B.Tech/B.E programs available indifferent branches which include:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Information Technology
- Computer-Science Engineering
The University offers admissions in Government as well as Private Colleges of the state.
The Mizoram University conducts MZUEE as per the rules and the guidelines for the exam. This has been set up by the University Admission Council. The candidates have to follow all the general guidelines set up the Authority for the commencement of the exam. The candidates are suggested to read all the instructions carefully before applying for the exam. Eligibility criteria’s, Documents required, Education qualifying, etc. are required to be known by candidates before applying.
The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in both 10th and 10+2 standards. The compulsory subjects would be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The passing degree must be from a recognized University or board.
The exam also provides admission based on Lateral-Entry.
It provides admission in the 3rd-Semester or 2nd-year of a 4-year full-time B.Tech program.
Courses offered by the University-
B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
B.E. – Bachelor of Engineering.
Details of the course offered by the entrance exam-
B.Tech/B.E– Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering is a 4-year full-time program. The branch made available in B.Tech program for students follows.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication.
B.Tech in Bioinformatics.
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication.
B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology.
B.Tech in Information Technology.
There are 50% seats reserved for students appearing through scores of IIT JEE-Mains scores. The remaining 50% seats provide admissions based on scores of MZUEE exam.
MZUEEE 2018 – Summary
Students can access the official website of the Institute http://www.mtu.edu.in/for latest updates. The official dates and all the details can be gained from the website. Here we have summarized the details of examination pattern of MZUEE 2018-
|Exam Name||Mizoram Technical University Entrance Exam|
|Exam level||University level|
|Conducted by||Mizoram University|
MZUEEE 2018 Exam dates-
No official dates released by the Institute. The official website made available for important updates is www.mzu.edu.in. Visit the website for latest updates. The most tentative dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Application forms availability of MZUEEE 2018||Month of February 2018|
|Last date for Application submission of MZUEEE 2018||Month of June 2018|
|Admit card release date of the exam for students download||Month of June 2018|
|Exam date of MZUEEE 2018||Month of July 2018|
|Result date for MZUEEE 2018||Between month of July-August 2018|
|Counselling process begins from||Month of August 2018|
MZUEEE 2018 Eligibility criteria-
There are some eligibility criteria which have been set by the University for MZUEEE 2018. It is required by students to follow these criteria or guidelines strictly. The set requires fulfillment by every candidate, in case he/she wishes to fill the Admission form.
Age-limit. Minimum age limit for General category is 24 years. Whereas upper age limit for SC/ST students is 29 years. The candidates must have born on or after 1st October 1993.
Education qualification. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks. In 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. (45% for SC/ST). The candidate must have passed from a recognized board. The 10+2 exam must be completed form a reputed Institute/College/University. Appearing candidates for 10+2 exam can also apply. They are required to submit the completed form with the Application fee in due time.
Relaxation of percentage in 10+2– For special category students (SC/ST/OBC), the minimum marks is prescribed as 45%. The age-limit prescribed for SC/ST/OBC and PWD students is relaxed by 5 years.
MZUEE 2018 Application form-
Application forms for MZUEE 2018 made available from February 2018. The Application is made available on the official website of the University.
- To apply online, the candidate has to login for their account creation.
- This requires a valid email-Id and password.
- The log-in credentials have to be noted for further process in the Application.
- You will receive an Application ID and One Time Password in your E-mail, through which a Password is to be created.
- The documents which are required with the Application have to be in the prescribed format. The soft copy is required to be made available before the Application fill-up.
- The scanned copy of photograph and the signature of the candidate must be as per the given format and size.Candidates must enter academic details- marks, percentage, etc.
Other documents required with the Application are as follows:
- Hall ticket of the 10th exam and 10+2 exam.
- Mark sheets of 10th and 10+2 exam.
- Passing certificates are also required.
- Date of birth certificate
- Id-proofs like Aadhaar card
- PAN card etc fall under requirement criteria as well.
- The filled Application has to be sent to the official website of the University. This has to be sent along with the given relevant documents. Now, enter your personal &Academic details, along uploading scanned photograph & signature with other documents asked.
- Pay the Application fee. INR 700 (General) & INR 350 (SC/ST). It can be done via online mode only. The photograph should not be more than 50 KB. The signature should not be more than 120 KB. Debit card or Credit card details and the Net-Banking can be used in the case for online payment.
- Download & print the filled Application. This needs to be sent to the official address of the University. The Application after submission must be saved and take a printout of the same.
Candidates must note that they can make the payment through credit card, debit card, net banking. Rs 700 required to be paid for students with General category. Rs 350 have been prescribed for students with the special reserved category. Candidates must keep the payment receipt with them safely. After this, candidates will get their application number and other details. After that, the candidates must get a printout of their receipt and keep it with them.
Then, candidates must enter the card details in space provided and punch the OTP that is generated. Now, wait till the transaction is processed.
MZUEE 2018 Exam pattern-
The pattern of EEE based on JEE pattern. The Exam gets conducted offline in Paper-Pen mode.
|Total Time Given to Finish the Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct response
½ marks get deducted as per negative marking scheme
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively 20 cities in India|
MZUEE Entrance Exam 2018 Reservation of Seats-
The MZUEE 2018 Council has mentioned the seat reservation quota for all applying candidates. The details are mentioned in the table below.
|General candidates||58.50 percent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15.50 percent|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15.50 percent|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||10.50 percent|
MZUEE 2018 Admit card-
The Admit card for MZUEEE 2018 will get released in the month of June 2018. It gets downloaded from the official website, www.mtu.edu.in.
- Visit the website. Open ‘’Admit card MZUEE 2018”.
- Enter Application id, password, Name & submit.
- This will open the Admit card on your screens.
- The admit card appears on the screen.
- Download the admit card and have a print copy of the same.
Admit card will contain details like Candidate’s roll number, Name, birth date, Contact details, Exam hall details, Photograph, etc. If any candidate fails in any case to bring their Admit cards to the Exam center, they won’t be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
MZUEE 2018 Syllabus-
Syllabus regarding the Exam is as follows-
Probability & Statistics.
Sets, Relation, and Functions.
Complex numbers and Quadratic Equations.
Matrices and determinants.
Permutation and Combinations.
Binomial equations and its simple equations.
Sequences and series.
Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability.
Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
Redox reactions and chemical Electro-Chemistry.
Surface & environmental chemistry.
Organic & inorganic chemistry.
Chemistry in everyday life.
Oscillation & laws of motion.
Work, Energy, and Motion.
Properties of solids and liquids.
Solids & fluids.
Optics & Thermos physics.
MZUEE 2018 Results-
The Results of MZUEE 2018 will get announced in June-July 2018. In the form of score-card. Containing the names of the selected candidates. The results can be downloaded from the official website.
- Open the link for “Result MZUEE 2018”.
- Enter user-name & password & Enter.
- The Result will get displayed. You can download the score-card.
MZUEE 2018 Counselling-
- The counseling process of MZUEEE 2018 will start from July 2018, after the necessary rank/merit-list is created by the University.
- The process begins with the choice-filling step, in which selected candidate will choose the college of his/her choice.
- The University will decide as per the individual candidate score, if he/she is eligible or not for the same college. Otherwise, they get allotted to a different college.
- The documents required are-
- 10th and 10+2 Exam certificates and mark sheets.
- Passing certificate of the 10th standard required for age clarification of the candidate.
- Admit card of 10+2 exam.
- Admit card and score-card of MZUEE 2018.
- Id-proofs (Aadhaar card or PAN card).
- Category certificate & Migration certificates.
- 2 colored photographs.
- Transfer certificate.
- Residential proof with address details.
- Parents’ details with annual income details.