The Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam Result 2017 will be announced soon. The exam was conducted on the 3rd Of June 2017. This exam was for admission into ( 2 Years) LL.M. Degree Course. The result will be published in the pdf format. The link to it will be published as soon as it is officially announced.
Qualifying Marks for Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam Result 2017
- For General Category – 40 out of 100
- For Reserved Category – 30 out of 100
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates can visit the official website. (the link will be provided here also)
- Find out the link to download Result of LLM Admission Test 2017.
- Enter the details like registration number and DOB or another required field.
- Press the Submit Button.
- The result of LLM Admission Test 2017 will be on computer screen
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference
- Marks in qualifying exam
- Marks in LL.B degree
How to check the Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam Result 2017
Oral test after Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam Result 2017
The candidates qualifying the written exam will have to go through the oral test exam also. The dates for it shall be given once the results are announced. The candidates have to carry their necessary original documents along with them when they come for the oral test. The document verification will be done on the same day.
The university will announce the merit list by considering the following factors:-
Important Dates Related to Mumbai University LLM Entrance Exam Result 2017
- MU LLM Entrance Exam – 3rd June 2017
- Results – Will be updated soon
Courses offered by the University – LLM,M.Phil., Ph.D., Post Graduate Diploma Course in IPR, Post Graduate Diploma in ADR, Post Graduate Diploma in SECURITIES, Post Graduate Diploma in CYBER.
As per the data available, this year
A total 2,802 candidates have applied for the University of Mumbai (MU)’s entrance test for the master of law (LLM) which was held in 9 fix centres.