Manipal University is one of the leading institutes of education in the Indian context, for both, undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses. Applicants may apply online only to the Manipal University for the M.Tech Courses during the MU OET Exam. Applicants paying by Demand Draft (DD) will have to send the printout of their application form to the academy.
Manipal University is tantamount with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 pupils from 57 different nations live and learn in the sprawling ‘University town’, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district. It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who provide to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus.
The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai (UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia).
Every institute has world class facilities and pedagogy, which are constantly reviewed and upgraded to reflect the latest trends and developments in higher education.
Aspirants must appear for the MU OET exam if they wish to gain entry to the M.Tech program at the Manipal University. GATE qualified aspirants will be given extra marks during the preparation of the MU OET Merit List.
|MU OET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Manipal University Online Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Commonly known as||MU OET|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Manipal University|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
MU OET 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Availability||2nd November 2016|
|Last Date of Online Application||11th May 2017|
|Slot Booking||23rd May to 28th May 2017|
|E-Hall Ticket||24hrs after booking the slot|
|MU OET 2017||2nd June to 12th June 2017|
|MU OET 2017 Result||14th June 2017|
|MU OET 2017 Counselling||1st week of July 2017|
The above dates are declared and have been updated from its official portal reference. Keep visiting our website in order to get any new updates regarding the same.
MU OET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants need have passed the BE/BTech or AMIE or an equal exam in the respective discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks.
- Only Indian citizens are able to apply for admissions in the general category.
- It is necessary for the aspirant to pass B.E./B.Tech course from a recognised university.
- Aspirants must possess passing certificate or degree at the time of applying and counselling.
MU OET 2017 Application Form
The Application Fees of Rs 1600/- is bifurcated as follows Rs 600 for the Application Form and Rs 1000 for MU OET Exam
- The Online application procedure is the only way to apply for the exam.
- Aspirant should fill the complete application form as per exact instructions
Filling the MU-OET Online Application Form:
- Aspirants have to enter their Personal information, Course and Category and place.
- The Application No to be used as login and a secret word will be emailed to the registered Email ID.
- Aspirant will have to verify the Personal information and continue to expense.
- After payment, the phone details have to be filled in followed by an Educational diploma and proof of the MU OET. Application Form
- Aspirants will be necessary to upload their snap and signature in JPEG or GIF Formats or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org in the specified size
- Incase of a sum by DD: Aspirants have to enter the DD information like Date, Branch, DD figure etc.
- They have to send the printout of the MU OET Application Form along with the DD to the college.
Important: Aspirants with suitable GATE scores must enclose their GATE score Card along with the application form to gain the 10% extra marks awarded for the MU OET. Merit Rank.
- Application Fees can be paid via DD in favor of Manipal University payable at Manipal or Udupi or Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Aspirants paying the application fees via DD will have to send the printout of their application form to the university along with the DD.
MU OET 2017 Admit Card
- Admit Card will be available one month before the exam.
- Candidates are required to print two copies and carry them to the exam hall along with a copy of their application form and a valid photo ID.
- Candidates can book their online slot between 23rd May till 28th May.
- The system will generate it immediately after booking a slot.
- On the examination day, the candidates must carry a copy of their application confirmation page, valid photo ID, and the MU OET, admit card 2017.
MU OET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test paper has to be completed in a span of 1.hour and 30 minutes.
- The MU OET Exam will be online with a single question paper consisting of 60 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of the objective sort.The MCQ format may either be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement with four given responses labeled A, B, C, and D.
- Aspirants have to choose the correct response for the given choices
- For every correct answer, the aspirant will be awarded 4 marks while a wrong answer will have one mark taken away from the total score
- 50 Questions will be asked from the engineering discipline chosen by the aspirant and 10 questions from Engineering/ Mathematics
- All questions will be in English.
Rough Work: All rough work should be done in the paper/s supplied in the Test Centre. No extra paper/s should be taken before hand to the test hall for this purpose.
Aspirants have to choose one of the following nine disciplines for the MU OET exam as per their qualifying degree:
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electronics& Communication Engineering (EC)
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IC)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Printing and Media Technology (PT)
MU OET 2017 Result
Manipal University will announce the MU OET 2017 result on June 14.
GATE aspirants will be given extra marks based on their GATE scores.
MU OET 2017 Counselling
- The MU OET. Counselling venue is to be selected during the slot booking itself
- Aspirants have to personally participate during the Counselling Schedule of the MU OET based on the MU OET. Rank.
- Aspirants have to fill the Registration Form at the counter and can participate in the MU OET. Counseling after their biometric and document verification.
- Candidates going to be allotted a seat but wish to be waitlisted for another course can take the admissions for the seat and in parallel apply to be ‘waitlisted’.
manipal.edu, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
Tel: +91 9243777733
Other UG National Level Engineering Entrance Exams 2017
|AEEE 2017||JEE Main 2017||ATIT 2017||MUOET 2017||BITSAT 2017||NATA 2017||Chandigarh Admission 2017||Symbiosis SET 2017||IIIT Hyderabad 2017||Thapar 2017||IISER Admissions 2017||VITEEE 2017||JEE Advanced 2017|