MU OET Result 2017 will be announced on 23rd May 2017. The applicant can access the result through online mode. They need to visit the official website of MU OET. Cutoff will be predetermined by the University. A variety of factors will be taken into consideration while preparing the cutoff. Only those applicants who meet the MU OET cutoff 2017 will be allotted seats in the institute. MU OET 2017 cutoff will be available after each round of seat allotment concludes
All of the applicants who manage to secure the required scores will be allowed to proceed further with the admission procedure. The applicants who have not managed to score the cutoff will be disqualified and they will not be allowed to participate in the counselling session of MU OET. A merit list of the qualified applicants will also be created by the admission committee.
MU OET 2017 Results
Score Card of MU OET 2017 will be disclosed probably on or before 23 May 2017 for the entrance examination which will be conducted on 11 April 2017 to 18 May 2017 and on 11 June 2017 for the entrance examination which will be held on 24 May 2017 (Lateral entry). The result can be viewed here soon after its official release. The exam results will be announced by Manipal University i.e. the exam official body.
How to check the MU OET 2017 result?
All the applicants who have successfully completed MU OET 2017 exam can view the results. Steps to download the result
- Applicant needs to visit the official website.
- Under notifications, need to click on the result link.
- The applicants will be redirected to the result page.
- Application number and password generated during the registration process will have to be entered to access the MU OET result.
- MU OET 2017 result will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants will have to download the result and print it out for future use.
- Candidates are requested to take at least 2-3 copies of their result and keep it safe till the completion of admission process.
Highlights of MU OET 2017 Result
- The ranks of the applicants will also be announced by the admission committee.
- The applicants will have to make sure that a print out of MU OET Result 2017 is taken as it will be required during the various stages of the admission process.
- On the basis of the result/rank list of MU OET 2017, admissions to various B.Tech programs at the participating institutes will be offered.
MU OET Cutoff 2017
Manipal University is the exam conducting authority of MU OET. MU will declare the result online on its official website. The result will not be sent to the candidates by post or through any other means. MU OET 2017 result will display the candidate’s score and rank obtained in the entrance test.
The MU OET 2017 cutoff will be available for all applicants in online mode. It will be released by the admission committee shortly after the seat allotment process is over. According to the cutoff, the eligible applicants will be provided admissions into the available engineering institutes under the 3 campuses of Manipal University.
Determination of MU OET 2017 Cutoff
The following factors will be responsible for determining the MU OET cutoff 2017:
- A number of seats available for seat allotment.
- The number of applicants appearing for the examination.
- Lowest and highest score secured in the exam.
- Annual intake.
- Previous Year’s Cutoff.
MU OET 2016 Cutoff
The applicants can check the previous year’s cutoff for reference. The detailed closing ranks of each course offered by the 3 campuses of Manipal University are given below:
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
|7||Electronics and Computer Engineering||4820|
|8||Computer Science Engineering||1893|
|9||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||7433|
|10||Electronics and Communication Engineering||4954|
|11||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||18405|
|12||Industrial and Production Engineering||16236|
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim
|2||Computer Science Engineering||41708|
|3||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||38681|
|4||Electronics and Communication Engineering||39356|
Manipal University, Jaipur
|4||Electronics and Computer Engineering||25593|
|5||Computer Science Engineering||10867|
|6||Electronics and Communication Engineering||24335|
We hope that all the information given on this page about MU OET 2017 results will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding MU OET 2017 as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
best of luck!