The commission is planned to held the examinations on 1 October in different centres of the state.
The (MPPSC) Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the admit card for the state services mains examinations on the authorized website.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Students must visit on to the official website, www.mponline.gov.in
- Then, Click on the link ‘MPPSC State Services Mains Exam Admit Card 2016’
- Candidates will then have to enter all the required informations like application number, gender
- Click on submit
- Admit Card will be displayed on the monitor
- All of you can also download or take a print out for further reference
The candidates may download the admit card from the official website, www.mponline.gov.in, as it has been released.
Candidates would like to carry their admit cards along with them t the examination hall otherwise they will not be allowed to write the exam.
Steps to download the admit card:
The examinations will be held on October 1 in different centres of the state.
Those candidates who would clear the mains examinations will be then called for an interview. The successful candidates would be hired for the respective posts.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is an Institute that works under the state government to recruit staff for various posts in different ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also organizes examinations for the recruitment in various departments below the state government.