The Admit card for MP DMAT is issued by the Association on its official website.The MP DMAT 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded one week before the examination. Only those candidates who have the MP DMAT 2017 admit card can appear in the exam.
The MP government arranges dental and medical admission test (DMAT) every year to seek admission in medical, dental, nursing and other medical courses in the private colleges. Admit card is a very important document without which a person cannot take part in the examination. Several students wish to complete their medical degree, that is why they have to fill the MP DMAT Exam application form and get the admit card of MP DMAT Exam 2017.
The MP DMAT call letter/hall ticket 2017 has all the information regarding exam date, time, venue of examination and other personal info of applicants.
MP DMAT 2017 Admit Card- Steps to Download
- Go to the official site – www.apdmcmp.com.
- Click on the valid link for downloading hall ticket.
- Click on– MP DMAT Exam 2017 admit card.
- Fill up your exam roll/seat number, password and date of birth.
- Then click on SUBMIT.
- The admit card will display
- Save It
- Click on print, to take a print out copy of your admit card for the exam.
Important Dates of MP DMAT 2017:-
- MP DMAT Exam date- may be July 2017
- Hall ticket of MP DMAT Exam available on- June/July 2017
MP DMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For MBBS and BDS courses- You need to have qualified class 12th from M.P. Board or CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The mandatory subjects required in this examination are physics, chemistry and biology. Individually 50% marks would be needed in physics, chemistry and biology.
- Those of you from other recognised boards fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria can also apply for the exam. Another criterion that is approved by the Government of India, Medical Council and Dental Council is also accepted in DMAT.
- For BPT, B.Sc. Nursing and other Paramedical courses– Those of you who are seeking admission in these courses need to have qualified class 12th from CBSE or M.P. state board. They need to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects. You need to individually pass these subjects including English. Those of you who fulfil this requirement can apply for DMAT examination.
- Other recognised boards and university scorecards, which are equal to higher secondary examination, would be accepted. These individuals can also apply for the courses that are listed above.
- Those of you who are applying for MP DMAT should be 17 years as on 31 December in order to take admission. Those of you who have failed in any of the subjects and received supplementary would also be applicable if they produce the passing certificate before the commencement of counselling