The MP DMAT 2018 Results will be tentatively announced in the month of July 2018. The results will be published online on the official website. The candidates who have successfully cleared their exam will also receive their rank card through post after the results are declared.
Note: If in case the candidate has lost or misplaced his original Rank card then he has to apply for a duplicate one by writing an application along with a DD or cash of Rs 1000/- in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
About MP DMAT 2018
MP DMAT 2018 stands for Dental and Medical Admission Test. It is a medium for all those seeking to establish their career in the medical field. This UG exam is conducted every year on a state level. The test is organised for admissions in courses like BDS, BOT. B.SC, BPT and other nursing courses.
This examination is organised by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Through this exam, you can get admission in the prominent private and government medical institutions of Madhya Pradesh. This test is organised under the control and charge of Admission & Fee Regulatory Committee.
Important Dates Related To MP DMAT 2018 Results
- Application starting date – Second week of April 2018
- Last Date for Application – Second week of May 2018
- Last Date for Submission – Second week of May 2018
- Admit Card will be available – One week before the exam
- Examination – Third week of May 2018
- Results of the examination – June 2018
- Counselling – September 2018
Steps to check MP DMAT 2018 Results?
- Go to the official website of MP DMAT 2018
- Click the Results tab on the home page.
- Enter your enrolment number, password and the captcha code.
- The results will be displayed then.
- Refer and download it for further assistance.
MP DMAT 2018 Eligibility criteria
- For MBBS and BDS courses- You need to have qualified class 12th from M.P. Board or CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The mandatory subjects required in this examination are physics, chemistry and biology. Individually 50% marks would be needed in physics, chemistry and biology.Those of you from other recognised boards fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria can also apply for the exam. Another criterion that is approved by the Government of India, Medical Council and Dental Council is also accepted in DMAT.
- For BPT, B.Sc. Nursing and other Paramedical courses– Those of you who are seeking admission in these courses need to have qualified class 12th from CBSE or M.P. state board. They need to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their main subjects. You need to individually pass these subjects including English. Those of you who fulfil these requirements can apply for DMAT examination.Other recognised boards and university scorecards, which are equal to higher secondary examination, would be accepted. These individuals can also apply for the courses that are listed above.
Note: – Those of you who are applying for MP DMAT should be 17 years as on 31 December in order to take admission. Those of you who have failed in any of the subjects and received supplementary would also be applicable if they produce the passing certificate before the commencement of counselling.