As per the MP DMAT 2017 Exam Pattern, the exam will be an objective type multiple choice test with the maximum duration of hours. The MP DMAT is a national level examination which is conducted via the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. It is pre requisite exam for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS/BDS and Nursing in various private dental and medical colleges across Madhya Pradesh state.
Those of you, who want to crack the MP DMAT, should be aware of the MP DMAT Exam Pattern. The total number of questions to be answered by you is 200, which are equally divided in four sections. Do note that the MP DMAT will be held in an online mode.
Exam Pattern for MP DMAT 2017
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Questions||Duration|
Do make a note of the following-
- The question will be asked on the basis of HSC/10+2 syllabus from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects
- The Question Paper Booklet given to the candidate will consist of 200 questions (multiple choice types)
- There will be four different sections in the question paper with four responses given to each question
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- There is no negative mark for incorrect answer
- Among the four responses only one response will be correct for the given MP DMAT BDS Exam question
- MP DMAT will be held in an online mode