MP B.Ed 2017 Application Form was available online at www.mponline.gov.in. The Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal (MP Vyapam) Pre-Bachelor of Education B.Ed is a 2 years course offered by M.P Professional Examination Board. It is an innovative diploma utilising self -instructional materials and information technology along with interactive management courses. Online application form for the same has announced from its official conducting authority.
|Exam name||MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Vyapam|
|Commonly known as||MP B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Conducting authority||M.P Professional Examination Board|
Duration of Course:
The course duration is for about 2 years.
Important Dates of MP B. ED Application Form 2017
|Online application form availability||17th April 2017|
|Last date to apply online||1st May 2017|
|Online rectification starts||17th April 2017|
|Online rectification ends||6th May 2017|
MP B.Ed 2017 Application Form
Those candidates who are interested and eligible have to visit the official site to register and fill in the MP B.Ed 2017 application form. Do ensure that you fill in all the valid details and click on submit and take a print out of the form for future reference.
MP B.Ed 2017 Application fee: The application fees for those who belong to the unreserved category is Rs.500 and for those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PwD Category is Rs.250. The MP Online Portal charge for all candidates is Rs.70. The candidates can deposit the application fee via Kiosk, Net Banking, Debit card, Visa card, ATM card etc.
How to Apply MP B.Ed Application Form 2017
- First of all open the site @ www.mponline.gov.in
- Now find the link of MP B.Ed Application Form 2017
- Then click on the link to Apply Online
- Enter the asked details in the application form
- Pay your application fee as per your category
- Upload the photo, signature and documents, etc
- Click on the submit button to submit the form
- Save your Registration Number and Password
- If possible then taken a hard copy of the application form
The below information is apt from the official website of MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017, check out the information in detail