Eligible students can apply latest by November 25.
The Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad has welcomed applications for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C) programme for the academic session 2017-19.Eligible students can apply latest by 25th November.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI)
- CAT, GMAT, XAT
- Every applicant will be required to appear in MICA Admission Test (MICAT).
- Media Management (Formerly known as Media Planning)
- Marketing Research
- Digital Communications Management Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Crafting Creative Communications
- Advertising Management (Formerly known as Account Planning)
- Brand Management
You must to hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a well known university or institute.
How to apply:
Those eligible candidates can apply online, mica.ac.in
An application fee of Rs 1965 have to be paid by the students for the registration process.
The selection process will consist of:
|Online registration ends on||November 25|
|Issue of MICAT-I call letters/admit card||December 2|
|Date of MICAT||December 11|
The organization was founded in the year 1991. It provides with the following programmes:
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Communications)
Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Crafting Creative Communications
Online Postgraduate Certificate Programmes
Advertising Management and Public Relations
Research and Data Analytics
Fellow Programme in Management-Communications (FPM-C)
For more information, the students can check into official website.