The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) has declared an admission notification for inviting all those eligible and interested students to apply for its PGP in Advertising and PR. The programme is designed to impart skills for building a career in the area of advertising and PR.
The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) has declared an admission notification inviting all those eligible and interested candidates to apply for its PGP in Advertising management and PR. The course will be conducted for a duration of 1 year. The programme is designed to impart skills for developing a career in the area of Advertising and PR.
Furthermore, the programme will consist an overview of the communications industry with a close industry interface.
- Marketing Research Module
- Public Relations Module
- New Media Module
- Client & Agency Module
- Consumer Behavior Module
- Campus Module
- Advertising Module
- Media Management Module
Those all candidates who are interested in applying must possess a graduation degree or above from any well-known university with minimum 50% marks. Students with past experience in this area would be considered but would not be a limiting factor for enrollment.
How to apply:
- All those students who are interested can apply online. You would be required to fill a simple form and pay the application fee (Rs 2,000 for Indian students and 50 USD for international students)
- Candidates of Indian citizen can pay by account transfer by NEFT ,demand draft, internet banking debit cards and credit cards
- International students can pay by credit cards
- The students can also send their application online and pay afterwards, but would be processed after receipt payments
The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad is listed amongst the top management institutes in the country addressing in the fields of market research, marketing communication, retail management, marketing and advertising.