MHT CET 2017 Medical Application Form shall be available on the official website from March, 2017. Candidates who are seeking to take admission in various undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH must apply for MHCET before due date. Candidates have to visit www.mhcet-exams.co.in to register for the examination. It is a state level exam and the application form will be available only in online mode. Candidates need to be ready with the entire necessary document required before registering for the test. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply for the examination. The last date to apply for MHT CET Medical 2017 is the end of March, 2017. Candidates who provide false details will not be allowed to appear for the test. Candidates are required to pay the MHT CET Medical application fees for general category is Rs 800 and for reserved category is Rs 600.
MHT CET 2017 Medical Application Form
- Go online on the MHT CET Medical official website of DMER mhcet-exams.co.in to register.
- Fill in the basic details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email-ID, contact information, education qualification and register.
- Candidate will receive a login ID and password on the registered email id and number.
- Candidates are required to login and upload their recently scanned passport photograph and signature and submit it.
- Candidates need to generate their Bank challan after 48 hours of registration to pay their MHT CET Medical 2017 application fees for general category is Rs 800+60 and for reserved category is Rs 600+60.
- After paying of MHT CET 2017 Medical application fees candidate need to login and check their status. If updated then candidates have to click on the generate MH CET Medical Confirmation Page.
- Candidates must save and take print out of the confirmation page for future references