MHT CET 2018 Engineering Eligibility Criteria – The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra State conducts the MH CET / MHT CET 2018 to shortlist candidates for admissions to the first year B.E/B. Tech programmes.
The MH CET / MHT CET 2018 is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in the 3rd week of May 2018. The admissions to the Maharashtra state engineering colleges were done through JEE Main for the years 2014 and 2015, but for the upcoming academic year of 2018, the DTE may conduct its own, one exam for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses in the state of Maharashtra.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Those applicants, who do wish to appear until MHT CET 2018 will have to have cleared their 10+2 via any recognized Board in India.
- The candidates are required to have scored a minimum of an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The minimum marks required for SC/ST/OBC candidates is 45%.
Those students, who have cleared their class XII or equivalent and wish to pursue undergraduate programmes in Maharashtra engineering colleges, are eligible to apply for MHT CET 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for MHT CET 2018 Engineering
It’s always advisable to check out the enlisted eligibility criteria prior to applying for the MHT CET 2018 examinations to avoid any misunderstandings.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Dates
|Application Form Availability||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date payment of application fee||Last week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2018|
|Answer Key Publish||4th week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|