MHT CET 2018: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State for admissions into the Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Health Science degree programmes offered by various private and government colleges of Maharashtra State.
The Application form for MHT CET 2018 will tentatively release from the 1st week of March 2018. Complete information about MHT CET 2018 including the Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Date
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age limit to apply for MHT CET Examination.
- Qualified HSC/12th or any equivalent examination from recognised board.
- Candidates who are currently appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- Candidates must be born on or before 1st October 2001 for appearing Unani and Ayurvedic courses.
- For other Health Science courses, candidates should be born on or before 31st December 2001.
- Qualified HSC/12th or any equivalent examination with PCB & English subject.
- Candidate applying for Health Science course should be medically fit.
- The MHT CET Application Form 2018 will tentatively be released from the 1st week of March 2018.
- Candidates have to fill the Application Form by entering their details like Email id, mobile No, etc.
- Scanned documents like Passport size Photograph and signature are to uploaded by the candidates while filling the Application Form.
- It is necessary for candidates to take a printout of the Application Form for further use.
- The fees for Application Form is Rs. 800 for General candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category candidates.
- tHE fee payment has to done by printing the Bank Challan & submitting the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- Candidates must pay the fees after 48 hrs of the registration.
- The MHT CET Syllabus comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects.
- Syllabus of MHT CET syllabus is similar to that of HSC Board Examination of Maharashtra.
- The MHT CET Admit Card 2018 will tentatively be available from the Last week of April 2018 on the official website via Online mode.
- Candidates have to download and take a printout of the Admit Card from the official website.
- Admit Card have to carry along one photo ID proof and Admit Card at the time of examination.
- The MH CET Admit Card contains details such as Name, Roll no., Venue, Date & Time of examination, etc.
- It is necessary that candidates collect all the relevant study materials as per the Syllabus for starting the preparations.
- A proper timetable management is required to schedule time for each subject.
- Practice and Solve previous years Questions Papers and Give Mock Tests, it will help you know your preparation for the examination.
- The MH CET Result 2018 will tentatively be declared in the 1st week of June 2018 on the official website via online mode.
- Candidates can check their result on the official website by entering their details like Application/roll No, etc.
- It is necessary for candidates to take a printout of the Result and use it at the time of Counselling.
- Evaluation of Answer Sheet can be done by paying Rs/-1000.
- Counselling process will start after the declaration of result.
- The MH CET Counselling process will start from the 2nd week of June 2018.
- As per the counselling schedule candidates will have to report at the regional centre.
- Candidates have to carry all the documents in original at the time of counselling for the verification process.
- Candidates will be invited by the authority for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility is completed.
- For getting admission in candidates preferred college, Candidates will have to enter the name of colleges & courses in the decreasing order as per their preferences.
The following are the Important Dates of MHT CET 2018:
|Commencement of Application Form||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date for filling the form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last Date for fee payment||Last week of March 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
|Answer Key||4th week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2018|
MHT CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
Engineering, Technology & Pharmacy Courses:
Health Science Course:
MHT CET 2018 Application Form
MH CET 2018 Exam Pattern
The MHT CET Exam Pattern 2018 is given below:
|Exam Duration||1½ hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple choices|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Language||English Language for Mathematics & Marathi, Urdu or English for PCB|
|No. of Papers||3 Papers|
|No. of questions||250 questions|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
The table below shows details about Subjects and Marks allotment:
|Paper||Syllabus||No. of Question||Marks Allotted||Total marks|
|Paper 1||Physics||50||1 marks||50|
|Paper 2||Biology (Zoology)||50||1 marks||50|
|Biology (Botany)||50||1 marks||50|
|Paper 3||Mathematics||50||2 marks||100|
MHT CET 2018 Syllabus
The detailed Syllabus is provided below:
Want to score well? You must know the MHT CETSyllabus 2018 in detail.
MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
MHT CET 2018 Preparation Tips
Want to Boost on your MHT CET Preparation 2018? Be stress-free, relaxed and healthy.
MHT CET 2018 Answer Key
The MHT CET Answer Key 2018 will tentatively be released in the 3rd week of May 2018 on the official website via Online mode. Candidates will get to compare their answers from the Answer Key with the answers written in the actual examination.
MHT CET 2018 Result
More Details about Result and Evaluation process can be checked here.
MH CET 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join MH CET Institute then let us check below the MH CET Counselling 2018:
For any doubts or queries regarding MHT CET 2018 drop down a comment below.