MH PGM PGD CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Those candidates who do wish to apply for the MH PGM PGD CET 2017 are advised to read the eligibility criteria to ascertain their age, domicile and qualification for the exam. As per the MH PGM PGD CET 2017 eligibility criteria, only those candidates can fill the application form who have passed or will pass their MBBS or BDS completing one year internship training by March, 2017 from a recognized medical/dental colleges situated in Maharashtra are eligible for the exam.
As per the examination authority Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) officials, admission to candidates through MH PGM PGD CET 2017 will be done only on fulfilment of eligibility criteria as mentioned. The application form of MH PGM PGD CET 2017 are available from December 14, 2015.
The MH PGM PGD CET 2017 Exam Eligibility is mentioned below:
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have passed or will be passing their MBBS or BDS completing one year internship training by March, 2017 from a recognized medical/dental colleges situated in Maharashtra are eligible for the exam.
- The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) will be eligible to appear for MH PGM CET 2017. Candidates who have passed MBBS examination from foreign University are not eligible for the MH PGM CET 2017.
- The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Dental Council of India (DCI) or Maharashtra Dental Council (MMC) will be eligible to appear for MH PGD CET 2017. Candidates who have passed BDS examination from foreign University are not eligible for the MH PGM CET 2017.
- The candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% quota for All India Pre Medical Test Entrance Examination (AIPMT) for MBBS/BDS course in the medical college/institution situated outside Maharashtra State and who have obtained the degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible for MH PGM CET 2017.
- Candidate will be allowed to appear for MH PGM CET only twice – first time for the examination conducted before the date of internship completion and second time for the examination conducted immediately after the completion of mandatory internship period. While counting the attempts whether candidates actually appeared for the examination or not, will not be taken into consideration
- Candidate obtained BDS Degree before introduction of one year compulsory rotating internship training, i.e. on or before 1989 will also be eligible to appear for MH PGD CET 2017.
- Candidates, who were admitted to the colleges / institutions which are now affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS) will be eligible till such time as they are awarded the degree by the University established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994
- The candidates who were eligible to appear for NEET 2013 and earlier PGM CETS irrespective of whether they appeared or not it will be considered as attempt. The Candidates thus completing two or more attempts must have completed 1 year’s bond service as per
- Any candidates who has qualified in MH PGM CET 2017, and has not done 1 year bond service, can take the admission through MH PGM CET 2017 after breaking the bond by paying necessary bond penalty amount to the college where they has done MBBS course
In-Service Candidates – MH PGM PGD CET 2017 Exam Eligibility
- In-service candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the Public Health Department for M.M. & H.S. Medical Officer candidates and by commissioner of E.S.I.S. for E.S.I.S in-service candidates. For BMC In-Service Candidate eligibility criteria will be as per criteria laid down by Municipal Commissioner/Director of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.
- Application forms of the DHS In-service candidates will be received by the Deputy Director of Health Services of the respective circles. The applications will be scrutinized by them and submitted with remarks to the office of Directorate of Health Services, Mumbai. The forms of eligible candidates should then be submitted to the Competent Authority. For BMC candidates, the forms of eligible candidates should be submitted to the Competent Authority by the concerned office of BMC; and for ESIS candidates by the office of the Commissioner, ESIS, Mumbai.
Non-eligibility of Candidate for MH PGM PGD CET 2017:
The following candidates are not eligible for applying/appearing at MH PGM PGD CET 2017
- Candidates who have passed MBBS exam from institute located outside Maharashtra, except candidates who are Domicile of Maharashtra and selected under 15% All India quota
- Candidates who are not completing internship on or before March, 2017
- Candidates who have not obtained MMC/MCI registration
- Candidates who had been admitted to PG course through PGM 2015 and resigned/left/not joined which resulted in lapse of a seat
- Candidates who are previously registered and are pursuing/have completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree.
- Candidates who are registered for PG diploma and have not passed the course at the time of Document Verification