MH CET Law stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. The test is a state level entrance exam. It offers admission to Maharashtra Law colleges. It offers undergraduate and Post-Graduate marks. The government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test cell conducts this test. Here we have mentioned all the important details on MH CET 2018. Candidates must dedicate themselves to preparing for the entrance examination. The Directorate of technical education, Maharashtra conducts MH CET annually.
Courses offered by the University through MH CET–
- Engineering- B.Tech/B.E.
- Medical and Dental- MBBS, MDS.
- Law- Bachelor of Law
- BBA-MBA- Integrated program of Bachelor + Master of Business administration
- Com- Bachelor of Commerce.
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to successfully register themselves for MH CET 2018. Candidates can start filling the online application form from the month of January 2018. Candidates need to fill all the required personal, educational and other details in the application form. Candidates will be successfully registered only when they pay their application fee. Open category candidates, outside Maharashtra state, and Jammu and Kashmir migrants shall pay Rs. 800. Reserved category candidates shall pay Rs. 400. Candidates can pay their fees in online mode via debit or credit card on net banking. They can also pay their application fee through IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet, etc. Candidates can pay only through online mode. No payment can be made in offline mode.
Candidates must take a print out of their application forms. Candidates should download and take its print out. They must ensure that they take its print out in a white sheet. Candidates must preserve their admit cards for future reference.
MH CET 2018- An Overview-
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Known As||MH CET|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducted By||Directorate of technical education, Maharashtra|
|Exam Category||Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
MH CET 2018 Exam dates-
Indraprastha University has released some tentative dates in the official website i.e. http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/. Regarding the commencement of Exam. There are different dates for different Exams. Some of the tentatively available dates are.
|Application for availability MH CET 2018||18 Jan 2018|
|Last date of Application form submission||25 March 2018|
|Issuing of Admit cards MH CET 2018||24 April-10 May 2018|
|Examination date of MH CET 2018||13th May 2018|
|Result announcement MH CET 2018||24th & 31st May 2018|
|Counseling process begins||June-July 2018|
MH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- There are certain eligibility criteria which every applicant needs to satisfy before applying for MH CET 2018.
Post-graduate diploma programs (5-year duration)-
Applicants must be Indian National. Candidates must also possess domicile certificate of Maharashtra. Candidates studying in the state of Maharashtra can also apply. Candidates whose parents are employed in Maharashtra can also apply. There is no upper age limitation for candidates. Candidates must pass their 10+2 examinations. They must pass from a recognized board. General category candidates must score minimum 45% marks on the qualifying exam. Reserved candidates must score minimum 40% marks to stand eligible.
Post-graduation 2- year duration program-
Applicants must be Indian Nationals. Candidates must have a Maharashtra Domicile certificate. Candidates studying in Maharashtra can also apply. Candidates whose parents are employed in Maharashtra can also seek admission. Candidates must possess a graduation degree. They can hold the degree from any recognized university in any discipline. The candidates must score at least 45% in the qualifying exam. Reserved category candidates must score 40% aggregate marks on the qualifying exam.
MH CET 2018 APPLICATION FORM-
- The first step in filling the application form arises with the registration process.
- After the registration procedure, open the application form, download it and fill all the details asked.
- Enter your Name, gender, and citizenship. Date of birth, residential address, and mobile number. Upload scanned photograph and signature in the size and resolution decided. Documents required mark-sheets of 10th and 12th Exam, Graduation degree certificate and Caste and category certificates will also be required in case of reserved candidates.
- Upload those documents asked in the Application and along with that a scanned photograph & signature in the size and resolution prescribed while filling the application form.
- Pay the Application fee, which is INR 1000, via online mode only. This application form is same for every category.
- Prepare DD in name of the Law College and the generated DD will be payable at Delhi branch. Mention name and contact address which needs to be filled on the back of DD made. Save all the details entered, Review the details entered and at the end Submit the form. The application form will be available from the month of April 2018 on the website.
- At the last step save the details, submit the form and get a print out of the application form as a hard copy which will be used in the further procedure.
Since the online mode is the only option available for fee payment. It can be done through any debit/credit card or net-banking. Enter the card details, receive an otp, enter that and submit. You will receive a confirmation message of a successful transaction. Candidates are required to submit the fee of the prospectus. After the successful payment of the Application fee, the login credentials will be provided to the candidates which they can use for admit card download and checking the results online. The payment of the application fee can only be done through online mode.
MH CET 2018 Exam pattern-
|Total Time Given to Finish the Exam||2 Hours|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark gets awarded for each correct response.
¼ marks get deducted for each incorrect response.
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively 25 cities in India|
MH CET 2018 Reservation of Seats:
The University has mentioned the seat reservation quota for all applying candidates. The details are mentioned in the table below.
|Students residing in Maharashtra||40 percent|
|General Category students||30 percent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC and ST)||15 percent|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||15 percent|
MH CET 2018 ADMIT CARD-
Admit card will be available from the official website of the University. The University will brief the Admit card in their official website in the month of April-May 2018.
Students can download it online from the website. Search for the admit card link. Open and fill your Application number and password. Enter the date of birth and Submit. Admit card gets displayed. Download and keep it safe until admission process. It will have details of student and Exam, like the roll number, name, photograph, signature, contact details and the exam details with center address, date, and timings. It is the most important document for exam.
- Candidates must visit the official website of AIL. To download thier admit cards.
- Visit the website, open “MH CET 2018 ADMIT CARD”.
- Enter e-mail, name & password, submit,
- Download the Admit card displayed on the screen.
Admit card of MH CET will contain details of the aspirants like name, contact details, photograph, center address, Exam date, duration & timings, etc. Every student must carry their MH CET 2018 Admit card to their prescribed Examination center; otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit in the Examination at any cost. Candidates must download their respective admit cards. To their systems and get a printout of the same.
MH CET 2018 SYLLABUS:
The useful syllabus regarding the Examination is inclined below-
Mathematics – Geometry, Trigonometry, Mathematical Induction, Binomial theorem, Calculus, Probability, & Statistics have been covered in the syllabus.
Chemistry – Basic concepts, Kinetics & Equilibrium, Thermodynamics, Atoms & molecules, Environmental, Organic/Inorganic chemistry.
Physics – Measurements, Kinematics, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, and Magnetism, Laws of motion & Oscillations & Bulk matter have been included.
MH CET 2018 RESULT:
The Results will be announced online on or after 19th June 2018 from the official website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/.
- Open the website, click on the link “Result MH CET 2018”.
- Enter E-mail and password.
- This will open the result page and can be downloaded.
MH CET 2018 COUNSELING:
- The Counseling process of MH CET 2018 will begin after the preparation of merit-list by the University of Selected Candidates. It can be around 27th June 2017 of which details will be available in the Application Brochure.
- The Counseling will be held in 3 rounds, Choice filling, Document verification and Seat Allotment. The candidates will be given a date & venue at which they have to be present with their documents and counseling fees of the University, which is Rs. 50,000 submitted at the time of counseling process.
- The documents required- 10th & 10+2 certificates, Caste certificates, Id-proofs, Admit card & Rank-card of result with 2 colored passport photograph in the size and resolution.
- All the candidates must be present on the date provided and all of the students are required to visit the Registrar of College.
- Document verification arises at the next step. All the documents provided by the students must be in an original format. All passed Exam documents with a certificate of completion will also be required. Along with that 2 Self-attested copies of documents, Transfer certificate, Migration and caste certificate, Id proofs need to be attested and attached.