Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences organizes the exam MGM CET 2017 for admissions into the Medical courses and programs with the duration of 5 and half years. The institute is located in Navi-Mumbai and it is seeking application form from individuals like you across the country. The admission test is a common test and individuals from all categories would have to write the same exam. MGM CET is organized for admissions into the MBBS course at the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. The institute follows its entrance test individually for the admission process; no other ranks or marks are valid for admission into MGM institute. In this article we have provided you with information on MGM CET 2017 such as its exam dates, application form, syllabus, eligibility criteria and other latest notification.
Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute is one of the best institute for studying medical courses in the country, it is important that you do your best in the entrance test to acquire a seat in the counseling procedure. There are going to be no second and third list for admissions, the one who makes it in the first list are going to have the best chances of acquiring at a seat at the institute for studying the offered courses.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All those of you who are appearing for the exam need to have passed/cleared your 12th/+2 or higher secondary school from any of the State or Recognized Board. It is compulsory that all those of you who are appearing need to have studied Physics, Biology and Chemistry in their +2 course.
- All of you need to have gained a total of 50% in your 12th board. It is important that you also pass individually in all the subjects. You need to also clear all the other subjects in their 12th Board.
- You need to turn 17 years of age by the 31st December, 2016 to seek admissions into the Mahatma Gandhi mission Institute of Health Sciences.
- Admission of any individual depends on the mark/rank they have secured in the exam. No rank and high percentage in 12th standard is not going to help with the admissions. You need to qualify the written exam for acquiring a seat in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences.
|MGM CET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||MGM-CET|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
MGM CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
MGM CET 2017 Application Form
Those of you who are interested from across the country can fill the application form online before the specified date. You would have to take a print out of the form and then post it on the official address of the institute.
All of you are advised to the pay the application fee via the Bank Challan of State of Bank of India. Bank challan of no other bank would be accepted. You would have to furnish the details of bank challan along with the posted application form. It is important that you pay extra attention to filling of the form and payment of fees. You should keep the challan copy safely for the future use. You would have to send away a xerox copy of the challan along with the filled form.
MGM CET 2017 Syllabus
There would be no general knowledge questions or questions based on analytical skills. All questions are going to come from the Standard syllabus of 12th class. You need to prepare Physics, Chemistry and Biology assiduously for attempting all the questions in the exam. There are going to be some practical oriented questions as well.
MGM CET 2017 Selection Procedure
The admission process would begin only after the publishing of the final scores. Those of you with a valid rank or score would only be eligible for the admissions. Those of you who are selected would be notified via email or letter at the provided address. You are requested to keep a tab on the official site for the declaration of the results.
MGM CET 2017 Paper Pattern
Questions are going to be in objective types. Every question would have 4 options out of which only 1 is correct. There is no marks for not attempting any question. All questions are compulsory.
Address: MGM Campus, Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai-410209
MGM CET 2017 Exam Dates
|MGM CET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of availability of online application form||First week of March, 2017|
|Last date of submission of online application||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Admit cards||3rd week of April, 2017|
|Date of MGM CET 2017 Examination||3rd week of April, 2017|
|MGM CET 2017 result||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Declaration of first merit list & mark sheets available for printing||First week of June, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates