Meghalaya HSSLC routine 2019 – The Meghalaya Board of School Education is set in pace to declare the Meghalaya HSSLC routine 2019 for all the candidates who are studying in the public and private schools affiliated to the Meghalaya Board itself. The students definitely await the timetable so as to commence sooner with their preparations for the crucial exams approaching in the March-April month of 2019. By keeping all your concerns into priority, the board aims to release the date sheet before two months of the commencement of the HSSLC (Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate) exams. The main reason behind this is to provide ample time to the students to commence with their preparations in order to finish the subjects and revise them over again. With its headquarters in the city of Tura, Meghalaya board is responsible to issue the dates of the admission, results, publish the date sheets and also the dates of examinations as well.
Meghalaya HSSLC Routine 2019: Things Included
The Meghalaya HSSLC routine holds great importance for all the students affiliated to the board.
- The date sheet appears in the PDF format
- The date sheet is available online here, or also in the official website of Meghalaya board
- The date sheet is released before two months of the start of the exams
- The date sheet decides the dates of exam for each subject
- The date sheet comprises of dates of examination, days of examination, subject names, and subject codes and so on.
- The date sheet determines the study plan of the students which deliver good results at the day of performance declaration.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
Meghalaya HSSLC Routine 2019: For Student’s Reference
The Meghalaya Board has not yet come up with the proper or say, accurate routine yet. Thus, the below given timetable is given for your reference so that you can commence with your preparations instead of waiting for the Meghalaya HSSLC routine 2019 that is yet to arrive.
|S.NO.||Dates of Examination||Examination Days||Subject Names|
|1.||6th March 2019||Tuesday||English|
|2.||7th March 2019||Wednesday||Sociology/Computer Technique Paper – IV (Vocational)/Poultry
Nutrition & Physiology (Vocational)
|3.||8th March 2019||Thursday||MIL/Alternative English|
|4.||9th March 2019||Friday||Psychology/Geology/Entrepreneurship (Commerce)/Computer
Technique Paper – V (Vocational)
|5.||12th March 2019||Monday||Education/Foundation Course (Poultry Extension, Marketing &
|6.||13th March 2019||Tuesday||Economics/Physics/Entrepreneurship (Vocational)|
|7.||14th March 2019||Wednesday||Geography/Computer Routine Techniques Paper – VI (Vocational)/Poultry
Products Technology (Vocational)
|8.||15th March 2019||Thursday||Political Science/Accountancy|
|9.||16th March 2019||Friday||Mathematics|
|10.||19th March 2019||Monday||Computer Applications|
|11.||20th March 2019||Tuesday||Elective Languages/Chemistry|
|12.||21st March 2019||Wednesday||History/Business Studies|
|13.||22nd March 2018||Thursday||Philosophy/Biology|
|8.||23rd March 2019||Friday||Anthropology|
|9.||26th March 2019||Monday||Statistics|
|10.||27th March 2019||Tuesday||Home Science|
|11.||28th March 2019||Wednesday||Music (Western)|
|12.||29th March 2019||Thursday||Physical Education|
Meghalaya HSSLC routine 2019: Steps to Download
There are certain steps to download the Meghalaya HSSLC routine 2019 that the candidates need to encounter. Refer to the below given step-by-step procedure to comprehensively download the same without any hassle or discrepancies.
- Make a visit to our website here.
- The candidates can also visit the official MBSE website for downloading the date sheet.
- Search for the link that reads, Meghalaya HSSLC routine 2019.
- Click on the correct link and the date sheet gets displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the same in a safe place.
- Get as many printouts as required for your future reference.
Meghalaya HSSLC Exams: Importance
The 12th board exams or 10+2 refer to the most crucial exam for every student. No matter which stream you belong to, but you need to work equally hard for all the subjects included. Make sure that you finish off the tough concepts beforehand and keep enough time for revising the same at the end of the academic year. The 12th board exams decide the profession you will be pursuing further and the possibility of a seat in a reputed college as well. You really need to struggle hard with constant advices from your peers, teacher and seniors and parents as well. Gear confidence and the face the exams boldly.