NEET Exam Pattern 2019- National Testing Agency i.e. NTA has reannounced an update about NEET 2019 which is about conducting this exam once in a year like previous years. The online mode application process for NEET 2019 exam has been started on 1 November 2018 and will end on 20 November 2018. In earlier updates, NTA declared to organize NEET 2019 twice a year. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test popularly known as NEET is one of the medical competitive entrance exams all over India level. It was conducted by CBSE every year earlier but now onwards it will be governed by NTA. It is conducted at national level basis to take admission to the government and private medical colleges. Students who will successfully pass the exam will be given admission in the undergraduate courses of BDS/ MBBS. From the year 2016, it is the only exam for giving admission in all government and private medical colleges of India except JIPMER and AIIMS. No other entrance exam will be valid for the medical admission. This article will also give an idea about the NEET Exam pattern 2019 to the aspirants.
Latest Update: Online mode application process for NEET 2019 exam is started on 1 November 2018. The candidates can fill up the online application form using the link given below.
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
Medical Council of India (MCI) recommends the syllabus for NEET exam. The NEET exam pattern 2019 asks the questions from Chemistry, Physics, Botany, and Zoology. MCI creates the syllabus by keeping in mind the syllabi of various state boards for class 12th only Science stream. Let’s have a look at the exam pattern and marking distribution for NEET 2019.
|About the NEET exam||Detail of the exam|
|The medium of the exam||Pen-Paper Based Mode|
|Language||Odia, English, Hindi, Kannada, Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi and Urdu (added in 2018)|
|Type of questions||MCQs/Objective type questions|
|Number of questions||180|
|Subjects||Chemistry, Physics, Botany & Zoology|
|Marking Scheme||Four marks for every right answer|
|1 mark wilMarkingducted for every wrong answer|
Marking Distribution –
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
Important Highlights: NEET exam pattern 2019
- Examination Date: The good news for the aspirants is that the NEET exam 2019 has been declared by NTA. It will be conducted on 5th May 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The offline exam (pen-paper based) will be conducted at the authority decided exam centres and students will be informed prior about their exam venues through NEET admit card 2019.
- Type of Questions: All the questions in the NEET exam 2019 will be structured as MCQs or objective type questions.
- Exam Duration: The exam will be conducted for 3 hours duration. And no student can leave the exam room before 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: Total number of questions in the NEET exam paper will be 180 questions.
- Language: This NEET question paper 2019 will be printed in various languages like English, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Urdu, Telugu, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, and Kananda for student’s assistance.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the committee will award 4 marks to the student.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the marks secured by the student.
NEET Syllabus 2019
Medical Councill of India has the onus to structure the syllabus of NEET 2019 for the aspirants. The students who aspire to take admissions in any of the leading medical colleges of India whether private or govt. should know the essential topics and subjects related to NEET syllabus 2019 major are like physics, biology, and chemistry. For the help of the students NEET syllabus 2019 is mentioned below:
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Laws of Motion
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electronic Devices
- Physical world and measurement
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- p-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- p-Block Elements
- Phenols and Ethers
- Human Physiology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Cell Structure and Function
- Biotechnology and Its Applications.
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
Preparation Tips for NEET Exam 2019
Before appearing to this primary exam the scholars must know the NEET syllabus and exam pattern of NEET 2019. The student’s preparations must be on the higher side as this is the most focused and one of the toughest exams of the year. Aspirants must get ready with earlier year questions paper so they may have a right idea of the exam. Let’s examine some readiness tips:
- Students are encouraged to make an appropriate time table and get ready according to the time table about every subject on a regular
- Try to take a break between two subjects or points so the mind can be invigorated and get a handle on quick.
- It is essential for the scholars to know the about the syllabus and the example as set by the NEET and after that, they ought to plan for the exam according to that.
- If a couple of subjects are intense at that point allocate the greatest time to these subjects so that these topics could understand more effortlessly.
- Try to solve earlier year question and test papers with the goal that they may have a reasonable thought how to fathom the exam paper in the real NEET exam 2019.
- Students must do yoga and exercise to release the exam weight and pressure.
- Take the best possible eating routine and rest to get ready well for the exam and remain fit.
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When will the NEET application form 2019 available online?
Answer: The window for NEET application form 2019 is open from 1st November 2018 and will remairemain till 30th November 2018
Question: What will be the mode of the NEET exam 2019?
Answer: The NEET exam 2019 will be conducted only through pen-paper mode. The student must appear to an allotted center for PBT exam.
Question: Can appearing students of 10+2 apply for NEET 2019?
Answer: Yes, the students who are appearing for 10+2 are eligible for NEET exam 2019.
Question: What are the main topics can be asked in the NEET exam 2019?
Answer: The syllabus of NEET exam 2019 will cover the topics related to Physics, chemistry, zoology, and botany majorly.
Question: What are the dates on which NEET exam 2019 will be held?
Answer: NEET exam 2019 will be on 5th May 2019.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the NEET examination?
Answer: Yes, one mark will be cut for every incorrect answer. However, 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
Question: What will be the pattern of the question paper of NEET 2019?
Answer: The NEET questions 2019 will be based on objective type questions/MCQs.
In case you have some query related with NEET Exam pattern 2019, please write us in the comment box.