NEET Application Form Correction 2019- National Testing Agency has aborted the decision of conducting NEEt 2019 twice a year and now, it will be conducted once on 5th May 2019 through pen-paper based mode. The NEET application form 2019 submission window is open from 1 November 2018 and will remain open till 30 November 2018. NEET or National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is basically the national level test and the National Testing Agency takes the onus of organizing this exam once a year. The candidates who will qualify NEET 2019 exam will be able to make for the admission in various BDS and MBBS programmes of a wide range of medical colleges that are government and non-government in the country. If the applicants aspire to apply for NEET 2019, they need to approach the web portal of NTA or National Testing Agency and fill the form online. The applicants will get the NEET application form 2019 on the web portal of the authority. For the NEET 2019 exam, the application has begun on 1 November 2018 and will remain open till 30 November 2018. Note that candidates will have to complete the process of application form filling via online mode only as there will not be any other mode to complete the registration for NEET 2019. The applicants are advised to verify each and every detail mentioned in the application form before clicking on the submit button. If the applicants will do some error or leave the details incomplete, they cannot make any change in the form once it is submitted online. The authority will give the applicants the facility of NEET Application form correction 2019 which is one time and only certain fields can be edited. Note that the facility of NEET Application Form Correction 2019 will be online.
The purpose of NEET Application Form Correction 2019article is to make the candidates learn about the NEET Application form correction 2019 which will be given by the authority to the candidates who need to rectify certain fields in the form after its submission.
Latest Update: NTA has released online application form of NEET 2019 exam on 1 November 2019 on its official website. The candidates can fill and submit the application form by clicking the link given below.
NEET Application Form Correction 2019: Key Info
The aspirants who wish to apply for NEET 2019 need to go to the website of NTA and create the login credentials to fill the application form online which is available from 1st November 2018 till 30th November 2018. NTA is the authority or apex body that provides the facility of NEET Application form correction 2019 in some of the fields and also for uploading of the documents. The agency will take the accountability to give the candidates the facility of correction in December 2018 for the NEET 2019. The authority will allow the applicants to edit the data or make changes to it only if the information will lay an impact on the merit list.
NEET Application Form Correction 2019 Details
The candidates who have not filled the form correctly and submit the same online can edit the NEET form in some of the fields and also upload the images. The facility for NEET Application form correction 2019 will be given for a single time only. It is therefore suggested that the applicants will have to fill the particulars sincerely without any error. The below-given data or information can be changed in NEET application form 2019 as per the norm of the board:
- The applicants who fill the form with some other identity proofs like Ration Card Number, Passport Number, Aadhaar Enrollment Number and Bank Account Number except the Aadhaar Card will be given the opportunity to add the Aadhaar Number or the Aadhaar Enrollment Number in the application form.
- The applicants who have entered the details in the form with the Aadhaar Card as Id proof cannot make these changes in the form.
- The applicants who belong to the category of nationality like OCIs, NRIs, PCIs and foreigner are not allowed to edit the form for correction.
Date of Birth:
- The candidates who will make use of the identity proofs like Passport Number, Bank Account Number, Ration Card Number and Aadhaar Enrollment Number but not the Aadhaar card will be permitted to rectify the field of Date of Birth in NEET application form.
- The candidates who will make use of their Aadhaar Card as ID for filling the NEET application form online cannot proceed for the facility of NEET Application form correction 2019 in the field of Date of Birth.
- Those who fill the NEET form with the identity proofs like, Ration Card Number, Passport Number, Aadhaar Enrollment Number and Bank Account Number but not the Aadhar card can edit the field of Gender in the application form.
- The applicants who will complete the form filling online with Aadhaar card as id proof are not permitted to alter the details mentioned in the Gender field of the form as per the Aadhar card.
State Codes of Eligibility:
- All the applicants are permitted to edit the field of State Codes of Eligibility. Some important points about the same are given below:
- The candidates who are from the state of J & K can edit the field of Self Declaration status provided by them.
- The applicants who are from the states of Meghalaya, Assam and Jammu and Kashmir will be allowed to alter the field of the state code of eligibility. Those who are from the states other than these three will be allowed to edit the data of state codes of eligibility only in case they possess the Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar enrollment number.
The applicants need to keep the fact in mind that the rules that come under the category of state-specific like self-declaration, permissible identity type, choices of centers, question paper medium etc will only be applied when the field of the state of eligibility is edited. The applicants need to fill the data in the given field very sincerely and accurately.
- All the applicants are permitted to edit the field of the category. (The candidates need to fill the information in the field of the category according to the list provided by the centre)
- In case, there is the category change and the higher amount of fee is involved, the applicants need to make the payment of the difference also.
- All the applicants will be permitted to rectify the field of disability status.
- If there is a higher fee in case of the correction in the disability status, the applicants are supposed to pay the amount of difference in the fee.
Medium of Question Paper:
- All the applicants will be permitted to edit the field of the medium of question paper.
- In case, the medium of question paper will be edited in regional languages, the applicants also need to edit the test centre city.
- All the applicants are allowed to edit the field of examination centre.
Qualifying Examination Code and Percentage of Marks Obtained in Class 12th:
- The rectification in this field can be made by all the applicants.
Parents Name (Father’s and Mother’s):
- All the applicants who have filled the NEET form successfully can rectify the name of their parents that include the mother’s name and the father’s name.
The above-given information data come under the category of correction. The applicants who have an issue with these details can edit the fields given above. No changes can be made other than the fields mentioned above.
How to Make Correction in NEET Application Form 2019
The candidates who wish to make changes in the NEET application form 2019 and avail the facility of NEET Application form correction 2019 need to follow certain steps in order to do the changes online:
- The applicants need to go to the official portal of NEET.
- They then will have to tap on the link of Candidates Login
- The candidates need to mention the registration number and password.
- There is the link for rectification there that they need to click.
- The candidates then need to make the necessary changes or alterations in the NEET application form.
- The applicants are recommended to edit the fields correctly as the authority will not provide any other chance of rectification.
This is all about the NEET Application form correction 2019. The applicants need to go through the content as it will be of great help to those who have not filled the form correctly.