NEET Application Form 2019 has been released by NTA on 1 November 2018 on its new website. National Testing Agency has stunned the NEET aspirants with a sudden roll-back from conducting the NEET 2019 twice a year. Now, NEET 2019 will be conducted once in a year and NEET Application Form 2019 has been already made available from 1st November and will be submitted till 7th December 2018. NEET 2019 exam will be held on 5th May 2019 through pen-paper based mode only. The governing body of NEET has been changed from CBSE to NTA (National Test Agency). NTA will conduct NEET exam for undergraduate students to take admissions in medical programs like MBBS, Dental courses offered by IMC (Indian Medical Colleges). However, the course structure and curriculum is still the same and there will be no change in that. The NEET exam 2019 will be held through offline mode only like previous years. This article will give a fair idea to the students how to fill the NEET Application form 2019 and also other relevant information about NEET exam 2019.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body that is NTA has released application form of NEET 2019 exam, click the given below link to fill up the online application form.
Click here to fill NEET Application Form 2019
NEET Application From 2019 Important Dates
According to the latest update received from NTA, NEET 2019 will now be held one time in the year. Earlier, it was proposed to be organized twice a year. The exam will be held in pen-paper based method only at the registered exam centre- this is also one of the major updates in the press release issued by NTA. The students will be informed accordingly about the exam dates, time and exam venue through online NEET admit card 2019. Following is the tentative schedule of NEET Application Form 2019:
Events of NEET 2019
Online submission of NEET application forms starts from
01st November 2018
Last date to submit the application form
7th December 2018
Date of NEET Feb Exam 2019
5th May 2019
Date of NEET Feb Result 2019
5th June 2019
Variations brought up by NTA in NEET 2019
Now onwards the NTA will conduct NEET 2019. NEET 2019 will be conducted for the admissions to Medical related courses to the undergraduate all over in India. The NTA has made several changes with respect to this exam which is listed below for the students;
- Eligibility Criteria for the same may also differ in NEET 2019.
- NEET Exam Pattern 2019 may also get changed.
- The NEET application form 2019 will be available online.
- NTA will ensure the difficulty level of paper will be uniform.
- This uniformity will avoid the conflicts related to difficulty level in setting up the different sets of NEET question papers.
Eligibility Criteria: NEET Application Form 2019
The student must know the minimum eligibility criteria stated by NTA and must check whether they are allowed to sit or not in NEET exam 2019. Below is the eligibility criteria of NEET 2019:
- Maximum age limit of the student must be 25 years and the minimum is 17 years as on or before December 31, 2019.
- The student should be the Indian Citizen.
- Foreign nationals can also apply by showing their ID for the same.
- For J&K students 15% of all India Quota is allotted.
NEET Application Form 2019: Key Info
The student will be able to fill the NEET Application form 2019 through online mode only. And the NEET application form 2019 will be available on the official websites. Students can apply for the NEET 2019 by filling in the mandatory fields mentioned in the online form. Before applying to the NEET Application form 2019 an applicant must read eligibility criteria systematically as only eligible students will be able to apply for the NEET 2019. The student must be cautious while filling the NEET application form 2019 as any invalid detail will lead to the rejection of his/her candidature. And also fill every detail carefully online as no second chance will be given to editing the same once submitted. Students are advised to take print out of the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Steps for filling the NEET Application form 2019
Online mode application process for NEET 2019 has been started and the candidates can fill the same on the official website or by clicking on the link given above. The student must follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the NEET Application form 2019 online:
- The student will have to visit the official website of NEET exam first.
- Now on the home page of NEET, the student will have to go to the right-hand side panel and select the first link named ‘NEET Application form 2019’.
- Suddenly in the new window, a login page will appear in front of the student.
- Now the student will have to create their profile and with valid email ID and password and then will have click on create button.
- And now the student will be able to view the page ‘NEET application form 2019’.
- Here the students will be asked to fill in the details as username and password registered with NEET 2019 official website.
- After successfully registering the details now student will see the ‘NEET Application form 2019’
- Here the students will have to fill out all the necessary details i.e. personal and educational. Students must be very careful while filling the details as once submitted the student will not get a chance to make further changes in the application form.
NEET Application Fee 2019
|For General/OBC students||Rs.1400/-|
|For SC/ST/PH students||Rs. 750/-|
The NEET application fee 2019 must be paid through online mode only, i.e. Debit card, Credit card, E-Wallet or UPI. One thing must note that the NEET application fee 2019 is non-refundable.
This is all about the NEET Application Form 2019. Share your views in the comment section below.