Medical Entrance Exams 2018-2019: Medical career is many students’ dream field. It’s not that much easy to get an admission in any medical college or medical universities. You’ve to study very hard to get an admission in any medical college as because there will be the sure entrance test for any medical careers. If you can pass that entrance test with good marks there are many good opportunities waiting out there for you.
Why Medical Studies? – As because medical field is a good career settle your life very well. Moreover than that medical field is the field where you are serving people with your love and care. It’s a good deed and better service to the society.
Scope of Medical Studies
Nowadays medical field is booming like never before there are many opportunities for inventions and practical studies. The medicinal market is inventing new technologies like cropping a paddy field. You can be a part of any invention or you can even invent some new theorems or practical methods in the medical field with your knowledge, which will surely lead to the medical field to some bigger diversion. This is the one field that never ever going to down.
Take a look at these entrance exams in India, which is the first step for your blissful medical career ahead.
Medical Entrance Exams 2018 – UG National level
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Entrance Exam: AIIMS Nursing 2018 also conducted under the authority of AIIMS, New Delhi. This is also a national level entrance test.
- All India Pre Medical Test: AIPMT has now changed to NEET 2018. NEET will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). According to AIPMT score, MBBS and BDS admission are provided.
- KLE University All India Medical Entrance Test: KLEU AIET is the medical entrance examination by KLE University, after passing this entrance a candidate will get admission for the medical courses in the same university.
- Manipal University Online Entrance Test Medical: MU OET is the medical entrance examination of Manipal University. Candidates who are passing this test can join for the medical courses which are offered by Manipal University.
Medical Entrance Exams 2018 – PG National level
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Exam: AIIMS PG 2018 is the entrance exam to apply for the PG medical courses, the test will be conducted under AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam: FMGE 2017 is the exam for the candidates who have passed their medical graduation from foreign countries and seeking registration with medical council of India. Candidates get medical registration from the medical council of India after passing this test.
- JIPMER PG Entrance Exam: JIPMER PG 2017 is an entrance exam for the PG level candidates who are seeking a seat for MD/MS. This entrance test is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
Medical Entrance Exams 2018 – UG State level
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination: BCECE 2017 is a state level UG entrance examination for pharmacy, agriculture and engineering. This exam conducts on every year by BCECE Board.
- Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test: CG PMT 2017 or known as Chhattisgarh Vyapam PMT is one state level medical entrance for UG applicants. The applicants who are passing this test can apply for MBBS/BDS in any medical college in Chhattisgarh state.
- Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges: CET PPMC 2017 is the test organised by The Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association. Through this entrance, a candidate can get admission for MBBS and BDS courses in various colleges in Pondicherry.
- Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination: DCECE 2017 is an entrance test conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). After passing this entrance test a candidate can go for Para Medical Dental – Matric Level (PMD Matric Level) or Para Medical Intermediate Level (PM Intermediate Level) courses in Bihar state.
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test: GUJCET 2017 is a common entrance test conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). After passing GUJ CET a candidate can go for diploma level pharmacy courses in government or aided colleges in the state of Gujarat.
- Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test: JK CET 2017 is a state level entrance common entrance examination organised by The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE). This entrance will be held in Jammu and Kashmir State to find the suitable candidates for medical and allied courses offered by the various colleges in the same state itself.
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam: JCECE 2017 is the state level exam held by JCECE Board every year in the state of Jharkhand. Candidates who are passing this entrance test can apply for medical and allied courses offered by various colleges in the state of Jharkhand.
- National Eligibility and Entrance Test: NEET 2017 MBBS is the national level entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. This exam is basically conducted for the applicants who are applying for the MBBS/BDS course.
- Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test: TS EAMCET 2017 is a state level UG common entrance examination for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses all over the Telangana state. This exam will be held by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Medical Entrance Exams 2018 – PG State level
- The National Eligibility and Entrance Test – Post Graduation: NEET PG 2017 is the entrance exam for PG medical courses all over India. Candidates who are passing NEET can pursue their PG medical in any medical college or university across India.
Medical Entrance Exams 2017 – UG University level
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research: JIPMER 2017will be conducting an entrance test for their medical candidates. Candidates applying for MBBS course in JIPMER must go through this entrance test. Candidates who are passing this test will get admission for MBBS in JIPMER University, Pondicherry.
- Siksha o Anusandhan University Admission Test : SAAT 2017 is the entrance test conducted by Siksha O Anusandhan University, for their candidates who are applying for various medical courses in UG or PG level. Candidates passing this test will admission in Siksha O Anusandhan University.