MBSE HSLC Routine 2018 will be released by MBSE (Mizoram Board of School Education). Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) is the official authority of Mizoram HSLC exam and is responsible for the conduction of 10th and 12th board examination. Apart from board exam, this board also conducts teacher eligibility test and technical entrance examinations. Several schools in Mizoram are affiliated to this board and thus thousands of students take this board exam every year. The official authority usually conducts the HSLC exam in the month of March every year.
The date sheet will be available expectedly in the month of December (as per the last year information). The board will publish the Mizoram Board HSLC Schedule 2018 online and the students can check the same here soon after its official release. As the students are eagerly searching for the upcoming schedule, therefore, for their sake of convenience, we have mentioned the tentative dates here. The official dates will be updated soon after its availability.
The date sheet will be available in the PDF format and the students can easily download the same by using the direct link which will be given in this post soon after its release.
MBSE HSLC Routine 2018 – Link to be active soon
MBSE HSLC Routine 2018 – Expected Time Table
|English.||1st Week of March 2018.|
|Social Science.||1st Week of March 2018.|
|MIL (Mizo/ Hindi/ Bengali/ Nepali/ Manipuri/ Alternative English).||1st Week of March 2018.|
|Home Science (Theory), Civics & Economics, Commercial Studies, IIT (Theory).||2nd Week of March 2018.|
|Mathematics.||2nd Week of March 2018.|
|Science (Theory).||3rd Week of March 2018.|
- These dates are just tentative and are taken from the previous year time table. The table will be updated with the official dates soon after its declaration.
- The candidates can take the rough idea about the final exam routine from the above – mentioned table but it is strongly advised to stay updated with the latest board notifications and information.
- In order to avoid hustle and bustle and to download the date sheet easily, the students are suggested to use the link which will be mentioned here soon after its official availability.
- It is required to save the exam time table and take the print out of the same so as to avoid any confusion later on.
- The Schedule of Mizoram Board HSLC 2018 consists of the subject name, subject code, date and time of the final exam paper and some of the exam related instructions. Read the instructions and follow the same.
MBSE HSLC Routine 2018 – Special Instructions
The following are some special instructions regarding MBSE HSLC 2018 Routine 2018. All the applicants who are going to appear in MBSE HSLC 2018 are advised to look at these special instructions to know more about MBSE HSLC 2018.
- Mark the reporting time on your admit card and reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the same so as to avoid any delay. Remember that late entries are strictly not allowed.
- No mercy time will be given to the candidates under any circumstance, therefore, try to finish your exam paper within the given time duration.
- Do not engage in any unfavorable activity and focus on your own exam paper.
MBSE HSLC Routine 2018 – Procedure to Download
The following step by step method is the process to download MBSE HSLC Routine 2018. All the applicants who are going to appear in MBSE HSLC 2018 are advised to follow the following step by step method in order to download MBSE HSLC Routine 2018.
- Visit the official web page of MBSE.
- Search for the link of MBSE HSLC Routine 2018.
- Click on the link.
- Select the time table and click on the next button.
- Now, you will be able to see the MBSE HSLC Routine 2018 on the screen.
- Download and Save the document in pdf format.
- It will be better if you are taking enough printouts for future references.
We hope that all the information given on this page about MBSE HSLC Routine 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!