MBA Entrance Exams 2018-2019 in India – MBA is one of the best course in India, to study about business, corporate and finance. Many of the students choose MBA as their stream for further studies after Under Graduation. Now some PGDM courses have also came in the education field as a course for further studies about the same things after UG. But MBA has its own value and goodwill out there. If you’re going to pursue MBA after UG, that’s a good decision. You’ll get a good job and your career will boom.
Why MBA? Because MBA is the course that provides you vast knowledge about Business, Corporate, and Finance fields. If you are the candidate who is looking forward to starting an entrepreneurship or to begin your career in a well known MNC, this is the platform for you.
Scope of MBA
There a big number of opportunities are waiting for you out there after your completion of MBA. In Business field, in MNCs, in bank, in media and so on. Nowadays startups are coming like never before in India. So if you’re the guy who have some spark of ideas with. Then you can start your own startup, you can be the head of your own company.
Top MBA Entrance Exams 2018-2019 – PG National level
For the candidates willing to seek admission in top B-school across the country must qualify the National Level MBA Entrance exams which are conducted every year for pursuing postgraduate management program such as MBA, PGDM etc. There are several MBA Entrance exams in India such as ATMA, CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT etc. which are conducted for the aspiring candidates. Therefore, candidates intended to pursue above-mentioned program must go through the following bullets that contain information regarding Top MBA entrance exams or say MBA entrance exams in India:
- ATMA 2019: ATMA, a miniature form of Association of Indian Management Schools Test for Management Admissions is a national level PG entrance exam for management studies. This test will be conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools, four times a year. This is a paper and computer-based test. Candidates who are passing this test can apply for PG level entrance courses.
- CAT 2018: CAT, an elision for Common Admission Test is a national level entrance test which is conducted every year by different IIMs. However, the entrance test of CAT is conducted for the candidates longing to pursue postgraduate management programs such as MBA, PGDM etc. On clearing the entrance test of CAT can get into any of the 20 IIMs and other top-schools that accepts the score Common Admission Test.
- CMAT 2019: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance test conducted for postgraduate management courses. The entrance test of CMAT is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) that comes under the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India in online mode. Candidates if clear the entrance exam of CMAT 2019 can easily seek admission in various colleges across the country.
- IBSAT 2018: IBSAT is a national level entrance exam that stands for ICFAI Business School Admission Test for Post Graduate management courses from any of the 9 campuses of IBSAT in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, and Jaipur, and other B-school across India. The entrance test of IBSAT is conducted by the regulating body i.e. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad in online mode.
- IIFT 2019: IIFT, an acronym for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a national level entrance test which is conducted every year for the candidates longing to pursue MBA in International Business (MBA-IB). Furthermore, the entrance test of IIFT offers admission in any of its 3 campuses that are in Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada. However, the entrance test of IIFT will be conducted in various cities through offline mode.
- IRMA 2019: IRMA, an elision for Indian Institute of Rural Management Anand is a national level entrance test conducted every year by the conducted body IRMA for the candidates to pursue postgraduate management such as Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM). Apart from appearing in the entrance test of IRMA called as IRMA SAT, candidates will be able to seek admission on the basis of CAT/XAT score.
- MAT 2019: Management Aptitude Test, a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the administrating body i.e. All India Management Association (AIMA) every year for the candidates desiring to pursue postgraduate management programs from any of the 600 B-schools across the country. However, the entrance test of the MAT is conducted 4 times a year usually in the month of February, May, September, and December through online as well as offline mode.
- MICAT 2019: MICAT is a national level PG admission test held by MICA, Ahmadabad. This test will be conducted to find the suitable candidates for their PGDM-C (Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications) program. To apply for this entrance test a candidate must qualify any of the national level management aptitude tests; those are CAT/MAT or GMAT.
- SNAP 2018: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a national level Aptitude test for PG level management courses such as MBA. The entrance test of SNAP is conducted by Symbiosis International University every year in online mode. On clearing the SNAP exam, candidates can get into any of its 15 participating institutes that accept the SNAP score.
- XAT 2019: XAT, popularly known as Xavier Aptitude Test is a national-level entrance test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) every year in online mode for the candidates to pursue postgraduate management programs such as MBA, PGDM etc from 150 B-schools that accept the score of XAT.
- NMAT 2018: NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) Management Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test for postgraduate management courses such as MBA, PGDM etc. NMAT is conducted by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC) in around 44 cities across the country to get into NMIMS University. Apart from this, candidates can also seek admission in top B-school in India, South Africa, and Philippines school.
- AIMA UGAT 2019: AIMA UGAT also known as All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test is conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association). Candidates passing this test can apply for BBA/BHM/BCA/Integrated MBA or many other courses.
- IPMAT 2019: The national level entrance test of Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) is conducted every year by Indian Institute of Management, Indore for the candidates to pursue five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM).
- TISSNET 2019: TISS National Entrance Test is a national level entrance test which is conducted every year by the administrating i.e. Tata Institute of Social Sciences for the candidates willing to go for the postgraduate management program. However, the entrance test of TISSNET offers the candidates to seek admission in TISS campuses which are in Hyderabad, Tujlapur, Mumbai, Guwahati. Apart from this, candidates will be able to get into MHAT Calicut, G-SET Ranchi, and IMHST Chennai.
MBA Entrance Exams 2018-2019 – PG State level
Apart from the national level MBA entrance test, there are several MBA entrance tests which are conducted in a state level. Therefore, candidates who want to stay in their own state and pursue postgraduate management programs can appear in the State Level MBA Entrance Exams. Hence, candidates need to go through the following exams in detail and prepare accordingly for the interested one:
- AP ICET 2019: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level exam which is conducted every year for the candidates willing to pursue postgraduate management programs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The AP ICET exam is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh University on the behalf of APSCHE i.e. Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education.
- KMAT Karnataka 2019: KMAT Karnataka Private Postgraduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) conducts the state level entrance test of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) for the candidates to pursue Postgraduate management programs from top B-school approved by AICTE in the state of Karnataka & Bangalore.
- MAH CET MBA 2019: MAH CET is a state level common entrance test for PG management courses conducted by The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates passing this test can join for the PG management courses in Maharashtra state.
- TANCET 2019: TANCET is a state level common entrance test conducted by Anna University, under the authority of Government of Tamil Nadu. This test will be conducted in Tamil Nadu state for the candidates who are looking for the admission in PG management courses in Tamil Nadu state.
- KMAT Kerala 2019: KMAT Kerala is a state level entrance test which is conducted every year by the conducting body i.e. the University of Kerala for the candidates to seek admission in top B-school in the state of Kerala for pursuing postgraduate management program.
- TS ICET 2019: TS ICET, a miniature form of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal for the candidates to get into top B-schools of Telangana for postgraduate management program such as MBA.
- OJEE MBA 2019: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a state level entrance test conducted by OJEE Board for pthe ostgraduate management program. However, the entrance test of OJEE MBA is conducted in offline mode to seek admission in management institutes in the state of Odisha merely.
- RMAT 2019: RMAT which stands for Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by the administrating body i.e. Rajasthan Technical University. Through the entrance test of RMAT, candidates can go for 2 years MBA programs offered by around 142 colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University.
- UPSEE MBA 2019: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is a state level entrance test which is conducted every year by A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P. for the candidates intended to pursue MBA program from the B-school in the state of Uttar Pradesh that accept the score of UPSEE MBA.
- MP MET 2019: MP MET (Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by the conducting body i.e. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for the aspiring candidates to seek admission in Madhya Pradesh government and private MBA colleges in the state of MP.
- JEMAT 2019: JEMAT, an elision for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a state level entrance test which is conducted every year on the behalf of Government of West Bengal by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUTWB). Candidates, on clearing the entrance test of JEMAT can seek admission in govt. as well as private colleges by various management schools in the state of West Bengal.
MBA Entrance Exams 2018-2019 – PG University Level
Besides National level MBA entrance tests and State level MBA entrance tests, a few universities conducts their own entrance tests that are also known as common entrance test. Therefore, candidates longing to get into particular university/college/institute for postgraduate management program must read the following information and go accordingly and further apply as per your choice:
- AMU MBA 2019– Aligarh Muslim University conducts its entrance test for the postgraduate management courses. Candidates seeking admission in AMU can apply for this test
- CUSAT CAT MBA 2019: Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts the Common Admission Test known as CUSAT for the candidates who are applying for PG management courses in their university. Applicants passing this test will get admission for PG management courses in CUSAT.
- DUEE 2019: Delhi University conducts the university level Delhi University Entrance Examination (DUEE) for the applicants longing to pursue postgraduate management courses from either Delhi University or any other affiliated colleges.
- MU OET 2019: Manipal University conducts an online entrance test known as Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) for their candidates willing to seek admission for the postgraduate management program.
- BVP BMAT 2019: BVP BMAT is a university level entrance test which is conducted every year by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune for the postgraduate management program such as MBA from Bharati Vidyapeeth.