MAT September 2017 Result will be declared by the official conducting body (AIMA). The official date for result declaration of MAT 2017 has not yet provided by AIMA. The MAT 2017 for September month will be commenced in 3rd and 9th of September under the authority of AIMA. It is expected that the result of MAT 2017 for September will be declared in the form of the scorecard. All the applicants who have appeared in MAT 2017 will be able to check their results including with scorecards by entering their respective login details. The login credentials will be included with their registration number, roll number, and password. All the details regarding MAT 2017 Result have included in this article.
All the applicants who have appeared in MAT 2017 will be getting a hard copy of the scorecard through postal service after the declaration of MAT 2017 Result. Candidates are advised to check their results online. If any candidates lose their admit card, the same candidates can ask AIMA for a duplicate scorecard.
MAT September 2017 Result – Procedure to Check
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
All the applicants who are going to appear in MAT 2017 exam for September will be able to check their results in the following steps. Take a look at the following steps to know further on MAT 2017 result checking method.
- Applicants must visit the official web page of AIMA MAT Results.
- Click on ‘MAT Result’ link.
- Candidates will be asked to provide their respective details such as Roll Number, Registration Number.
- Candidates have to select the month of examination.
- Applicants have to click on submit button to view their scorecard.
- Aspirants will be able to see their result of MAT 2017 for September on screen, after providing the valid details.
- Candidates are advised to download their MAT 2017 result and take a printed copy of the same.
MAT September 2017 Result – Procedure to Get Duplicate Scorecard
If any candidates have lost their MAT 2017 scorecard then they can approach AIMA to get a duplicate copy of MAT 2017 scorecard. The following will be the procedure to get a duplicate scorecard of MAT 2017.
- Applicants must have to write an application for the same in an A4 size plain paper to AIMA, which says that they need a duplicate scorecard.
- Aspirants have to attach the photocopy of MAT 2017 Admit Card along with the application form.
- The application must be sent to AIMA in a self-addressed envelope which must be under following specifications.
- 24 X 12 CM in size.
- The address must be provided in capital letters.
- Stamp of rupees 40 must be affixed on the envelope.
- Should be sent by speed post.
- The application must be sent to the following address.
Manager – CMS,
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110003.
MAT September 2017 Result – Additional Information
All the applicants who have appeared in MAT 2017 can get their result through SMS. To avail the SMS facility to know MAT 2017 results, candidates have to send their application number and date of birth by prefixing MATS to 54242. This facility is applicable for all phone operators.
Candidates must notice that the validity of MAT scorecard is one year only and in between this one year, they have to join in any MAT participating institutes. For the first 15 days after the declaration of result of MAT 2017, they will not charge any money of MAT score card. After 15 days they will charge rupees 100 for duplicate score card and the same must be sent as a DD (Demand Draft) of rupees 100 to AIMA. The DD must be payable at New Delhi.
After the declaration of MAT 2017 result, the institutes which all are participating in MAT will release the list of shortlisted candidates on the basis of their cut-offs. Many of the institutes will be having their GD, PI, and WAT (Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Written Ability Test). The final admission will be done on the basis of selection criteria which is followed by the respective college/ Institute.
The minimum cut-off for admission will vary from 200 to 700 range on the basis of the ranking of B – Schools.
We hope that all the information given on this page about MAT 2017 Result will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!