Here we have listed all the participating institutes of MAT 2017. Aspirants like you can get an idea about all the institutes participating regarding the same here. Take a look at this
What is a MAT 2017 Participating Institute?
A participating institute is an institute which agrees to accept admissions on the basis of a national level test scores. MAT participating institutes are such institutes which accept student admission on the basis of their MAT scores/ MAT results.
MAT 2017 Participating Institute in North Zone
The total number of B-schools in North Zone is 109. The top MAT 2017 participating B-schools in North Zone is as follows.
- Amity University, Delhi-NCR.
- Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi.
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management, New Delhi.
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida.
- Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research, Kanpur.
- Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi.
- Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida.
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, Lucknow.
- OP Jindal Global University, Sonipat.
- SRM University, Modi Nagar and Sonipat.
- TERI University, New Delhi.
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun.
MAT 2017 Participating Institute in West Zone
The total number of B-schools in this zone is 53. Some of the top B-schools include.
- Amity University, Gwalior, Jaipur, and Mumbai.
- Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gandhinagar.
- FLAME School of Business, Pune.
- Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur.
- Institute of Technology & Management, Navi Mumbai.
- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur.
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur, and Indore.
- MIT School of Business, Pune.
- Mitcon Institute of Management, Pune.
- Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad.
- Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology, Pune.
- The IIHMR University, Jaipur.
MAT 2017 Participating Institute in South Zone
A total number of 109 B-schools in South India will accept the MAT February 2017 scores. Among them, the top B-schools are mentioned below.
- Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bangalore.
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences.
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore.
- Christ University, Bangalore.
- Galaxy Institute of Management, Chennai.
- GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam.
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore.
- Indus Business Academy, Bangalore.
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management and Research, Harihar.
- PES University, Bangalore.
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore.
- SCMS, Kochi.
- SRM University.
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai.
- Vignana Jyothi School of Management, Hyderabad.
- VIT University, Vellore.
MAT 2017 Participating Institute in East Zone
There are 49 B-schools in the east zone which will accept MAT February 2017 scores. The top ones are as below.
- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology, Durgapur.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Kolkata.
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Bhubaneswar.
- Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata.
- KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
After the declaration of result by end of February 2017, depending upon the marks scored by candidates in MAT 2017, they will be shortlisted for the selection procedure. Each of the MAT participating institutes follows their own rules and regulations, based on which a candidate would be granted or denied admission. Some of the institutes conduct their own Writing Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI). While filling the application form, candidates have the option of filling codes of their 5 preferred Management Institutions from the list of the MAT Participating Institutes 2017.
MAT 2017 – Quick Links
We hope that all the information given on this page about MAT 2017 Participating Institutes will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding MAT 2017 as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!