MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria – The Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2017) is a national level test and is one of the biggest management entrance exams in the country. It is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for the purpose of screening candidates for admission into MBA and other allied programmes that’s offered via the various B-Schools of the country which are going to be a part of MAT. To be considered eligible to apply for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) the candidate needs to ensure if he satisfies the eligibility criterion that’s specified via the MAT examination committee. The eligibility criterion states certain norms and conditions that the committee deems a pre-requisite in order to appear for the examination. The MAT scores are considered by many b-schools panning the country for admission to their management programmes.
The eligibility criterion to appear for MAT exam is given in detail below.
MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to apply for MAT 2015 have to ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen itself.
- The candidates should have qualified graduation or appearing in the last year of graduation via a recognized institute or university.
- There is no specified age limit that’s mentioned to be considered applicable for MAT 2017.
- Aspirants who wish to apply must have secured a minimum score of 45% marks in the qualifying examination with English as a major subject. For those candidates who belong to reserved categories inclusive of SC/ST categories there is a relaxation of 5%.
- In order to get admission into the various institutions and colleges the candidate should conform to the percentage requirements and MAT scores.