MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria Details have announced by AIMA. MAT 2017 is a national level entrance test which will be organised and conducted by AIMA. All the applicants will be able to do the application process from the first week of July and the same will end on 23rd and 26th of August 2017 respectively. The MAT 2017 examination for September month will be commenced in 3rd and 9th of September 2017. On 3rd of September of 2017, the offline examination (paper based test) will be conducted and on 9th September of 2017, the online examination (computer based test) will be commenced. All the details regarding MAT 2017 eligibility criteria have provided below. Take a look at the following information to know further on MAT 2017 eligibility criteria.
MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Detailed Information
The MAT 2017 examination will be commenced on 3rd and 9th of September 2017 as Offline and Online mode respectively. AIMA is the official authority which commences MAT 2017 examination. The detailed information about MAT 2017 eligibility criteria has provided below. The detailed information on MAT 2017 eligibility criteria will provide you all the details regarding eligibility for MAT examination. All the applicants from any different category are advised to take a look at the eligibility criteria of MAT 2017 before they are going to apply for the test.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen itself.
- The candidates should have qualified graduation or appearing in the last year of graduation via a recognised institute or university.
- There is no specified age limit that’s mentioned to be considered applicable for MAT 2017.
- Aspirants who wish to apply must have secured a minimum score of 45% marks in the qualifying examination with English as a major subject. For those candidates who belong to reserved categories inclusive of SC/ST categories, there is a relaxation of 5%.
- In order to get admission into the various institutions and colleges, the candidate should conform to the percentage requirements and MAT scores.
MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Highlights
The following points are the most important highlights and facts of MAT 2017 eligibility criteria. Take a look at the following details to know further of the most important facts of MAT 2017 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who all are pursuing the final year of graduation in any discipline such as; science, humanities, commerce or any engineering stream from any recognised university or institute are eligible.
- Like the same which said above all the applicants who have got graduated in any discipline given above from any recognised university of the institute will be eligible for MAT 2017.
- There will be no age limit has provided to become eligible for MAT 2017.
- All the candidates who all are interested in appearing for MAT 2017 can appear for the same as much as the time they can.
- There will be some reservation on a certain number of seats for SC, ST, and OBC (Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Castes).
- Candidates have to score at least a minimum of 45% of marks in English subject. The same will be 40% for reserved categories (SC, ST, and OBC).
Aspirants who all clearing MAT 2017 must submit the proof of their graduation completion while clearing MAT 2017. Applicants who fail to do the same will affect some problems while getting admission in any institute. All the applicants are advised to fill and submit the MAT application form before the deadline of the same. There will be a fee of rupees 1400/- will be applicable for MAT 2017. All the aspirants will be able to choose their mode of examination, which means they can choose whether online or offline mode as their examination mode.
We hope that all the information given on this page about MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!