MAT 2017 Application Form has been started from 3rd March 2017. Candidates can apply through online & offline mode. It is a national level management test managed by AIMA (All India Management Association). Candidates can get admission in MBA and allied programs. Candidates applying for Mat 2017 exam should the eligibility criteria.
MAT 2017 Application Form
In order to apply for this specific course, aspiring candidates can go online and fill the form on the official website, or the candidates can purchase the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Bulletin and CD from registered branches of Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda and AIMA Study Centre in offline mode.
MAT 2017 is conducted in both online and offline modes in February, May, September, and December. MAT May 2017 application process has started from March 3. The exam will be held on May 7 and 13 in paper pencil and computer-based models respectively. The last date to apply online is April 25, 2017. Candidates check here all details about MAT 2017 May session such as dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, admit card, result, selection process, cutoff, etc.
MAT 2017 Important Dates
Candidates should remember all the impotent dates from filing a registration form to the exam date. It’s an important aspect as helps an Aspirant to do their pre-preparations.
Check here for more details of MAT 2017 online registration, requisition form, and MAT exam schedule.
|MAT May Registration 2017 starts||3/3/2017|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||25/04/2017|
|Last date for online registration||28/04/2017|
|Exam date (online mode)||7/5/2017|
|Exam date (offline mode)||13/05/2017|
How To Apply MAT 2017 Application Form / Registration Form:
- Candidates need to visit an official website of MAT 2017 (https://www.aima.in)
- The page new page will get display on the screen
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter registration details and click on “Submit” button.
- Note down your login details and log in again to fill the application form.
- Click on “Fill Application” and fill all the required details.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- Made the fee payment by choosing DD or any other online mode.
- After fee payment, check the application status and also take some printout of the application form for further use.
Documents/Details Required for MAT 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates personal, guardians, qualification and address details.
- Scanned recent colored passport size photograph with a light background.
- The image should be in jpg/jpeg format with 50 kb size.
- Scanned signature. The signature should be made on white paper with black ink.
- The image should be in jpg/jpeg format and the image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment details.
PAYMENT Details For Filing A MAT 2017 Application Form:
- Application fees will be RS 1400/- for candidates applying through both online & Offline mode.
- Fees can be paid through online mode I.E Debit /credit card, net banking.
- The aspirant can also pay in form of cash.
- It can be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of AIMA. The demand draft can be made at any of the banks.
Important Instruction To Candidates For Filing a MAT 2017 Application Form:
The candidates are requested to follow the instructions given below stage by stage:
- The application fee for all categories is Rs. 1400/.
- Valid e-mail identification has to be provided to accept notifications through email.
- Personal details such as full name, personal email id, contact number, address and last educational institute attended etc.
- Images of scanned photographs and signature are to be submitted.
- The fees have to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) in the favor of “All India Management Association”.
MAT May Application Form 2017 Correction
The authority has not provided any correction facility in the MAT application form. Maybe the authority shall provide the correction opportunity, but it is not confirmed yet.