MAT 2017 May Registration Form – In order to apply for this specific course, aspiring candidates can go online and fill the form on the official website, or the candidates can purchase the Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2017) Bulletin and CD from registered branches of Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda and AIMA Study Centre in offline mode.
The candidates are requested to follow the instructions given below stage by stage before applying for MAT 2017:
- The MAT 2017 application fee for all categories is Rs. 1200/.
- Valid e-mail identification has to be provided to accept notifications through email.
- Personal details such as full name, personal email id, contact number, address and last educational institute attended etc.
- Images of scanned photographs and signature are to be submitted.
- The fees have to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) in the favour of “All India Management Association”.
- In online mode, the candidate can make the payment only through credit card, debit card and net banking.
MAT 2017 Exam Dates for May session
|MAT 2017 Application starts||3rd March 2017|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||25th April 2017|
|Last date for online registration||28th April 2017|
|Admit card release||28th April 2017|
|MAT 2017 May Exam date||7th May 2017 (PBT mode) and 13th May 2017 (CBT mode)|
|MAY Result 2017 declaration||Within a month after the examination|
MAT 2017 Important Dates for February session
|MAT 2017 Application Starts date||December 12, 2016|
|Last date to submit filled in application(for offline applicants)||January 27, 2017|
|Last date for online application||January 24, 2017|
|Admit Card Releasing date||January 28, 2017|
|MAT 2017(paper based test)||February 5, 2017|
|MAT 2017(computer based test)||February 11, 2017|
|MAT Result||Last week of February 2017|
Quick Links for MAT 2017 Exam