MAT 2017 Application Form – In order to apply for this specific course, aspiring candidates can go online and fill the form on the official website, or the candidates can purchase the Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2017) Bulletin and CD from registered branches of Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda and AIMA Study Centre in offline mode.
The candidates are requested to follow the instructions given below stage by stage before applying for MAT 2017:
- The MAT 2017 application fee for all categories is Rs. 1200/.
- Valid e-mail identification has to be provided to accept notifications through email.
- Personal details such as full name, personal email id, contact number, address and last educational institute attended etc.
- Images of scanned photographs and signature are to be submitted.
- The fees have to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) in the favour of “All India Management Association”.
- In online mode, the candidate can make the payment only through credit card, debit card and net banking.