MAT 2017 Application Form registration is started from 3rd July 2017. Management Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT examination will be held four times in the following months of February, May, September and December. Candidates can register now for the MAT 2017 examination in the month of September 2017.
MAT Examination 2017 is both Online and Offline mode. The Offline examination will be held on September 3, 2017, whereas the Online test will be held on September 9, 2017, onwards. Complete information regarding MAT Application Form 2017 is provided below:
MAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Application Form filling||July 3, 2017|
|Last date to fill Form (Online)||August 25, 2017|
|Last date to submit Form (offline)||August 23, 2017|
|Issue of Admit card (September Exam)||August 26, 2017|
|Date of examination (Offline)||September 3, 2017|
|Date of examination (Offline)||September 9, 2017|
MAT 2017 Application Form- Offline
Candidates can fill the MAT 2017 Application form offline by getting the Hard copy, bulletin and CD from the AIMA office in New Delhi by paying Rs 1400. After filling the Application form candidates will have to
paste his/her Passport size coloured photograph and submit the same at the AIMA Centre.
MAT Application Form 2017- Online
- Candidates wanting to fill the MAT 2017 Online Application form can visit the official website (aima.in).
- While filling the form candidates will have to enter their Personal and Educational details like Name, Date of birth, Qualification, etc.
- Along with details, Scanned Documents, Passport size coloured photographs and Signature file are to be uploaded along with the form.
- After submitting the form a fee payment for the form must be done through Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Applicants who are not able to upload the above documents can also send this Documents to the AIMA by post, New Delhi by attaching it with MAT 2017 Application Form downloaded from the website.
- After downloading the Form candidates have to paste the photograph and sign in the space provided respectively.
- Students have to submit the Application Form along with the Demand Draft.
- The fees for MAT Application Form 2017 is Rs 1400/-.
- Candidates can pay the fees via Online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking or Offline mode by Demand Draft (DD).
Important Points for filling MAT 2017 Application Form
Want to give a good start for MAT 2017, check below some key points while filling the Application Form:
- A valid e-mail address must be used at the time of filling the Application Form as it is used for almost a year.
- Fill all the details correctly like educational qualifications, personal details -Name, Gender and Age.
- The size of the Scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB and in jpeg format.
MAT 2017 Procedure after Application Form
Candidates after registering for the Examination have to wait for the MAT Admit Card release date on the official website. The Admit Card will be released on 26th August 2017.
Want to know about Eligibility, Preparations, Result, Counselling for MAT 2017 click here.
For any doubts or queries regarding MAT 2017 Application Form, drop down a comment below.