MAT 2016 Application Form – The Management Aptitude Test popularly known as MAT. This Exam is conducted four times a year in both paper pencil as well as computer based mode during the months of February, May, September and December. Any B-school either in India or abroad can consider MAT Score as a valid admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
MAT 2016 September Exam Dates
The exam conducting organization has publicized the dates for MAT September 2016 and as per the notification the application process is most likely to resume from the first week of July 2016 and the exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 6th and 12th in paper and computer based mode respectively.
All interested candidates can apply online for this test via the official website of AIMA. I will be explaining the whole registration and application process in depth with the help of steps for you to better understand.
MAT 2016 Application Form – Registration
- After you visit the MAT 2016 official website of AIMA you need to select option one under the box named option for applying for MAT May 2016 which includes uploading your picture. Option 2 doesn’t require you to upload your picture but is closed. The entries have to be filled in English language only
- New candidates have to create a fresh login and fill in the required details. You require a valid email id for this process. Once you’re done click the submit button. The details once submitted cannot be changed. The confirmation of your registration will be sent to your email id.
- Before starting with the MAT 2016 September online application do make sure that these essential documents are ready as they are mandatory for the MAT application.:
a.)Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year) b) Personal details
- c) Educational qualification details
- d) Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- e) Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- f) Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making online payment.
- Now you can begin with the MAT 2016 application process. You need to click already logged in candidate to complete process. On clicking it a page will appear which will have buttons indicating 4 actions which are to be completed for submission of online application form namely:
Action 1: fill application
Action 2: uploading image (photograph and signature)
Action 3: make payment
Action 4: print application
- To complete action 1 you need to fill in your details on the MAT 2016 online form and click save. If you wish to edit any information you can do that by logging in again.
- To complete action 2 you are required to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature. The photograph should be a recent one and in colour with a light background. Make sure both your ears are visible. The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format and the size should not be more than 50kb. While uploading your signature you need to sign with black ink on a white paper and scan it. Please make sure that you scan the area of the signature only also ensure that it is in .jpg or .jpeg format and not more than 50kb in size. This signature will be appearing on your admit card so please make sure you sign properly.
- To complete action 3 you need to make payment via net banking or debit or credit card or demand draft depending on your preference. Please note than once the transaction is complete you cannot change any details. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form and DD for future reference.
- In case of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card candidates are not required to send a copy of the application but are advised to keep one in case of future reference.
- To complete action 4 you will need to view your application form and take a printout of the same for their record. By correctly following the steps you will have completed the application process.
- The next step is to check the status of your application and on the given date to download your admit card from this website : https://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx
Take a print out of your card.
Thus you will complete your MAT 2016 application process.