MAT 2018 – Management Aptitude Test is a popular management entrance exam conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT examination provides candidates with a gateway for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. Around 600 B-Schools in India consider MAT score for admission.The MAT examination is conducted 4 times in a year.
The 1st MAT Examination will tentatively start in the month of February than in the month of May, September and December respectively. Complete Information about CAT 2018 including the Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
MAT 2018 Important Date
All the applicants who are interested in appearing for MAT 2018 must notice that the following table shows the most important dates regarding the process of MAT 2018. All the important dates of MAT 2018 has included in the following table.
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Application Form||2nd week of December 2017.|
|Last Date for Online Registration||4th week of January 2018.|
|Last Date of Online Choice Filling||4th week of January 2018.|
|Admit Card||4th week of January 2018.|
|Examination||1st week of Feb 2018 (PBT) and 2nd week of Feb 2018 (CBT).|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of February 2018.|
MAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MAT 2018 has provided below. All the most important factors of MAT 2018 eligibility has provided below in points. Applicants are advised to take a look at the following points to know well regarding the eligibility criteria for MAT 2018.
- The Candidate appearing for MAT 2018 Examination should have completed Graduation.
- Aspirants who are currently appearing for graduation are also eligible for MAT 2018.
- There is no Age and Attempt limit for appearing the MAT 2018.
MAT 2018 Registration
Aspirants who all are interested in going to appear for MAT 2018 must notice the following points to know the process of MAT 2018 registration. The point by point process which has given below will show you the important process of MAT 2018 registration well.
- The Candidates wanting to appear for MAT 2018 can fill the application form via Online and Offline mode.
- For filling the online application form candidates have to visit AIMA website(aima.in).
- The registration process will continue approximately for 1 month.
- Candidates can take the OMR application form along with MAT application from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the registration fee.
- The students are required to fill the application form by providing all the details asked in the form along with uploading of photograph and scanned images of documents required.
- Status of the application form can be checked by visiting the AIMA official website.
MAT 2018 – Registration Fee
The registration fee for every category candidates is Rs. 1200/-. The Payment of fees can be done through credit card/debit card/net banking and Demand Draft (DD).
Candidates paying the application fee through DD have to send the printout of filled-in application form along with the demand draft to AIMA, New Delhi at the below address,
Manager – MAT All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
MAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Like every other important examination, the MAT 2018 also has got some important details in exam pattern of the same. Applicants are advised to take a look at the following table to know well regarding the details about MAT 2018 well. Take a look at the following table to know detailed regarding the exam pattern of MAT 2018 well.
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT) & Offline mode (PBT).|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (MCQ).|
|The number of Questions||200 questions.|
|Sections Covered||5 sections.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes.|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark, each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||1/4 marks, deducted each wrong answer.|
The above-given table shows all the most important points of MAT 2018 well. We have provided one another table below. The following table shows the questions and time allotted for the examination, all the aspirants who are going to appear in MAT 2018 are advised to take a look at the following table to know well regarding the exam pattern of the same more.
|Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of MAT 2018 will be included with the most crucial subjects of the program. All the applicants who are interested in appearing for MAT 2018 advised taking a look at the following points as those are the important subjects in the syllabus of MAT 2018.
- Language Comprehension.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning.
- Indian and Global Environment.
MAT 2018 Admit Card
The MAT 2018 Admit Card is one of the important document regarding MAT 2018 process. All the aspirants who are going to appear in MAT 2018 are advised to take a look at the following points to know better on the details of MAT 2018 Admit Card. All the aspirants must notice that the MAT 2018 Admit Card is the most important document regarding MAT 2018 examination. All candidates who are going to appear in MAT 2018 examination must carry the admit card for the same as because the authority will not allow the people who do not carry the admit card along with the valid id proof to take the examination.
- The MAT Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official website one week before the examination via Online mode only.
- Candidates will not be provided Admit card by post or through any other means.
- Admit card contains details like Name of the Candidate, Roll No, Form No, Test Date, Time and Exam centre.
MAT 2018 Tips to Prepare Well
All the aspirants who are going to appear in MAT 2018 must remember that the same is not a piece of paper to get qualified easily. Aspirants who are very eager to qualify the examination must study well and do some hard work to achieve that. The following points show some good tips to do better on6m MAT 2018 examination.
- Firstly, candidates should know the syllabus of MAT 2018 and accordingly collect the relevant study material for starting the preparation.
- A proper scheduling of timetable is necessary for allotting equal time slot for every subject.
- You can also practice the previous year question papers and mock test to get back to your preparation level.
- Candidates should be stress-free, relaxed and should take care of their health.
MAT 2018 Answer Key
The answer key of the MAT 2018 is one of the important releases regarding MAT 2018. All the applicants who will appear in can check their estimated marks by checking the MAT 2018 answer key. All the applicants are advised to take a look at the following points to know well regarding the MAT 2018 Answer Key.
- The MAT Answer Key 2018 will be published online after few weeks of examination.
- Candidates can use the Answer Key to check their answers attempted in the examination are right or wrong.
- Therefore, candidates can get a nack of their result by checking answers from the answer key.
MAT 2018 Result
The result of MAT 2018 is the final important document regarding the MAT 2018 examination. All the applicants who will appear in and wait for the result will be getting the result of MAT 2018. The following points show the important details regarding the MAT 2018 examination.
- The MAT Result 2018 will be declared one month after the examinations are over.
- The result will be declared only via online mode on the official website of AIMA.
- Candidates can check their results by entering Application form number, roll number and month of the test appeared.
MAT 2018 Score Card
The scorecard of MAT 2018 will be released after the declaration of result of the same. All the aspirants who have appeared in the examination will be getting the scorecard sent through the post. The scorecard is one important document as it will be most needed while the process of admission.
- The MAT Score Card 2018 will be declared on the AIMA website and is also sent to the aspirants through the post.
- The Scorecard is valid only for one year.
- Candidates can request for a duplicate Scorecard if they have misplaced the earlier one within a stipulated time period.
- The Score Card is a gateway for candidates to get admission into various institutes.
MAT 2018 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure of MAT 2018 is the process of admission after MAT 2018. The admission process will be commenced for all the applicants who have qualified and waiting for the admission into various colleges/ universities. The following points show the admission process of MAT 2018 well. Aspirants are advised to visit the official website of MAT 2018 to know more detailed regarding MAT 2018.
- The MAT Admission Procedure 2018 will start after the results are declared.
- Candidates will be called for Interview by various institutes on basis of their marks/ranks in the entrance test.
- The Candidates can also apply individually in different institutions of their choice by visiting the institutes and filling the Registration form.
- Selection of candidates into various institutes depends upon each Institute selection process which is comprised of Personal Interview, Group Discussion, and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds.
- After the Interview and Group Discussion, candidates final admission will be based on his performance in the entrance exam.
Stay tuned for further updates and comment below for any queries MAT 2018.
List of Other MBA Exams 2018