All the students can now apply for Post Graduate Diploma in management (PDGM) in Agri-Business Management (ABM) programme at the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE),Hyderabad.
The National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad has declared an official notification inviting all those eligible and interested students for admission to post Graduate Diploma in Management (PDGM) in Agri-Business Management (ABM) programme for the academic session 2017.
Those students who are eligible are requested to apply through the prescribed format updated on 31 January 2016.
The candidates those who are interested in applying must possess a Bachelors degree in agriculture and allied sciences or any other disciplines from a well known university/institution with minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA.
For more information, all the candidates should check the official notification on the website, http://www.manage.gov.in/
There is no age limit.
Selection of procedure:
- MANAGE uses CAT score for short-listing the candidates for admission to PGDM (ABM)
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria would have to submit the CAT-2016 score card by January 31, 2017
- Additionally, a merit list would be prepared for calling candidates for group discussion, personal interview etc. based on CAT score.
The students are required to pay Rs 1200 for each application form whereas ST/SC applicants must pay only Rs 600.
How to apply:
- All of you who are applying for this programme need to apply online on the official website
- Applicants are advised to complete all the information in prescribed format only
|Final date for submission of application form||31 January 2017|