MAHER CET 2017 is the exam conducted by Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education at the university level for the admission in courses like Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and Dentist. Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research is located in Chennai and it is seeking application form of individuals from across the country for admissions in to the medical courses offered at the institute. The institute happens to be one of the premiere institutes of medical studies in the country. With the limited number of seats the competition is very high. The exam allows you to appear for all the colleges lying under the aegis of the Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research. You need to do well in order to acquire the best of seat because the institute hardly allows any back door entry. No other rank or marks accept the ones you acquire in MAHER CET would help in admissions. You would have to crack it in first list or wait until the next year.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Surgery
- B.Sc Nursing
- Those of you appearing need to be at least 17 years in age by the 31st December of the current year.
- Those of you appearing need to have cleared/passed class 12th (10+2) from any of the State or recognized Board.
- You need to have subjects like English, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics in the 12th class.
- All of you appearing for the exam and opting for different subjects should keep this information in mind.
- Those of you applying for BDS and MBBS need to have secured a total of 60 percent in the qualifying exam with subjects like physics, chemistry and biology.
- Those of you applying for Nursing need to have secured a total of 50 percent marks in the qualifying exam with subjects like physics, chemistry and biology.
- For courses like BDT you need to have gained a total of 45 percent marks in the qualifying exam with subjects like physics, chemistry and biology.
Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education And Research Medical Course Offered:
The organized exam is for all the above listed courses, you need to qualify with the required marks to take admissions in any of the following courses.
|MAHER CET 2017 Medical Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||MAHER CET|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research, Chennai|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
MAHER CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
MAHER CET 2017 Application Form
The application form for admissions can be obtained via two methods:
- By Post
- Can be downloaded from the internet
In order to receive the application form and brochure in person you would have to pay the following sum:
For courses like MBBS and BDS a sum of 1000 INR is applicable.
Four courses like Nursing and BPT a sum of 500 INR is applicable.
Individuals from different corners of the country can also acquire the form by post, the fee applicable for the same are as follows:
For courses like MBBS and BDS individuals are bound to pay a sum of 1100INR.
Those of you willing to fill the form of Nursing and BPT would have to pay a sum of Rs 600.
All the payments need to be made through demand draft made in the favor of Registrar, MAHER payable at Chennai.
MAHER CET 2017 Selection Procedure: All the selections would be made on the basis of marks/ranks gained in the exam organized by MAHER CET. No other rank/mark would be considered for the admission procedure.
MAHER CET 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam follows a pattern where all the questions are going to be objective and all of them need to be answered. Leaving a question will fetch no marks for you while a correct answer will fetch three marks and a wrong answer will attract a negative marking of one mark. There are going to be some practical oriented questions, individuals would have to ensure that they are applying the best of mind and finding an answer for them. Graduate level question from Biology and Zoology may find their place in the question paper of MAHER CET hence you are advised to keep a tab on the latest developments in the field.
MAHER CET 2017 Exam Dates
|MAHER CET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date of submitting application form||May, 2017|
|MAHER CET Medical 2017 Entrance Exam||May, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.