Maharashtra TET 2017 exam would be hosted in the month of December 2017 by the Maharashtra Government. The test will be conducted only in the state of Maharashtra as it is a state level recruitment test. The students have to apply through the application form if they are interested in participating in the exam. The application forms would be discharged online only in the month of November 2017. The link to check out the details is given below:
Maharashtra TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra TET 2017 is shown below in detail so that the candidates can check them and view if they are eligible for participating in the exam or not.
- Age limit: The age limit does not exceed 20-28 years.
Stage 1: Primary Level Teacher for class I-IV
Stage 2: Secondary level Teacher for class V-VIII
Maharashtra TET 2017 Exam dates
The Important Dates of Maharashtra TET 2017 exam will be displayed here soon but now the reference dates are shown here.
Maharashtra TET 2017 Application Form
The online Application Form of Maharashtra TET 2017 exam would be discharged in October 2017. The Government of Maharashtra is the exam conducting authority and will upload the online application form on the official web portal of the exam. The steps to register for the exam are:
- The step is to open the official web page and find out the necessary documents which have to be uploaded in the application form.
- Fill out all the details and cross check them also.
- Upload the certificates and also upload the passport size photograph and signature in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees through the State bank of India to complete the registration.
- Also, the registration number will be generated and print the completely filled application form.
Maharashtra TET 2017 Application Fees
The Application Fees of Maharashtra TET 2017 exam would be paid so that the registration process has to be completed. The list is shown below:
Maharashtra TET 2017 Exam pattern
The exam pattern of Maharashtra TET 2017 exam would be given for the students so that they can understand the types of questions and other details to score more in the exam.
- The Objective type question paper will be there.
- No provision of negative marking will be there.
- It will be a written recruitment examination.
- Both the primary and secondary level exams contain the 150 questions each.
- Each correct answer will secure 1 mark.
Maharashtra TET 2017 Preparation Tips
The tips for preparation of the Maharashtra TET 2017 exam will be given here to help candidates for studying in an effective manner.
- No negative marking means a positive point for the students. So, attempt all the questions and don’t worry about the marks reduction.
- Do not ignore the important of time. Make a schedule for study and solving the questions in less time.
- Make sure about the complexity level of the exam and the questions.
- Study according to the topics given in the syllabus.
Maharashtra TET 2017 Important Dates
The Notification of the Maharashtra TET 2017 exam would carry the schedule of the events regarding the exam.
- Application form starts filling: October 2017
- Application form end filling: November 2017
- Download the enrollment number: December 2017
- Exam date: December 2017 (same date for both the papers)
Maharashtra TET 2017 Recruitment Procedure:
The Recruitment process will be done in two steps:
- Step 1: Crack the written exam to move further in the process. Score more to be in the merit list of the candidates.
- Step 2: According to the merit list, the students would be called for the personal interview.
Official link to be used: