Maharashtra SSC Time Table– MSBSHSE (Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education) has again successfully put up the Maharashtra SSC Time Table for all the students studying in public and private schools affiliated to the same mentioned board. It was earnestly awaited by all the students and thus, the students will now prepare for all the subjects with ease and determination. The time table has arrived in the online PDF format which the students can download from here or also from the official site of the MAH Board. The sole objective of forwarding the date sheet to all the students appearing in the board exams remain in imparting the accurate knowledge about the dates of the examinations along with the subject syllabus and their respective codes, accordingly. The theory exam will be conducted for 80 marks each for theory and 20 marks for the practical examinations of the same subject or discipline. The article below is completely based upon offering the students all the information about the timetable, its importance, the steps to download, about the Maharashtra Board as well as the accurate Maharashtra SSC Time Table for the current academic year which is available in the educational portals in the PDF format.
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is the official authority responsible for conducting the 10th and 12th board examinations. Now, with the release of the SSC time table by MSBSHSE, the SSLC or SSC exam will be organized from March 3rd and will continue until March 23rd. Further, the timetable that has been released and the candidates must start their preparation from now onward accordingly.
Maharashtra SSC Time Table: Highlights
The essential dates for the events of the current academic year 2018-19 have been provided below for all the students. All the students appearing in the SSC exam are supposed to follow the same.
|Maharashtra SSC Time Table||Important Dates|
|The Exams will Begin From||3rd March|
|The Last Date of the Exams||23rd March|
Maharashtra SSC Time Table: Contents
- Board’s Name
- Class Name
- Name of the Subjects
- The Date for the Exam
- Day for the Exams
- Some Other Instructions
Maharashtra SSC Time Table – Released Dates
The time table has been finalized and released in a completely new manner for all the students of Maharashtra SSC applicants which are now available in the official websites in the PDF format. The students must check the same and download it for reference after properly cross-checking. The dates for HSC examinations are yet to be released. The SSC examinations will be commencing from March 3rd and conclude on March 23rd. Now, all the aspiring candidates need to go through the following table to fetch updated timetable that has been released:
Maharashtra SSC Date Sheet: Morning Shift (11 am to 2 pm)
(11:00 AM to 02:00 PM)
Subject with Index No.
3rd March (Tuesday)
4th March (Wednesday)
Marathi (Composite) (A)
6th March (Friday)
Hindi (15) (Second Or Third Language)
Hindi (Composite) (B)
7th March (Saturday)
(Second Or Third Language)
9th March (Monday)
English (03) (First Language)
English (17) (Third Language)
12th March (Thursday)
Mathematics (71) Part-I (Algebra)
Arithmetic (76) (For blind, deaf, spastics, autism, learning disabled & other eligible handicapped candidates)
14th March (Saturday)
Mathematics (71) Part-II (Geometry)
Science & Technology (72) Part-I
Physiology Hygiene & Home Science (77) (For blind, deaf, spastics, autism, learning disabled & other eligible handicapped candidates)
18th March (Wednesday)
Science & Technology (72) Part-II
21st March (Saturday)
Social Sciences (73) Paper-I
History & Political Science
23rd March (Monday)
Social Sciences (73) Paper-II
Maharashtra SSC Date Sheet: Evening Shift (3 pm to 6 pm)
Date (03:00 PM to 06:00 PM)
Subject with Index No.
3rd March (Tuesday)
7th March (Saturday)
Urdu (Composite) (C)
Pali (Composite) (E)
Ardhamagadhi (Composite) (F)
Arabic (Composite) (G)
Persian (Composite) (H)
French (Composite) (I)
German (Composite) (J)
Russian (Composite) (K)
Kannada (Composite) (L)
Tamil (Composite) (M)
Telugu (Composite) (N)
Malayalam (Composite) (P)
Sindhi (Composite) (Q)
Punjabi (Composite) (R)
Bengali (Composite) (S)
Gujarati (Composite) (T)
19th March (Thursday)
Multi Skill Foundation Course/Introduction to Basic Technology (81)
Automobile Service Technician (82)
Retail Merchandising (83)
Healthcare-General Duty Assistant (84)
Beauty & Wellness (85)
Physical Education & Sports (86)
Tourism & Travels (87)
Media & Entertainment (89)
Banking & Financial Services (90)
Mechanical Technology (91)
Electrical Technology (92)
Electronics Technology (93)
Elecronics& Hardware Installation Technician (94)
Download Official SSC Time Table- Click Here
The following points should be considered by all the students appearing for the Maharashtra SSC. All the applicants who are going to appear in Maharashtra SSC are advised to take a look at the following information to know better the most important instructions regarding Maharashtra SSC Time Table.
Maharashtra SSC Time Table – Procedure to Download
All the applicants who are going to appear in Maharashtra SSC can download the Date Sheet/ Time Table of the same from the official web page of MSBSHSE as it has been released. The following points are the step by step process in order to download the Maharashtra SSC Time Table. Applicants are advised to look at the following points to download the Maharashtra SSC Time Table.
- Visit the official Maharashtra website mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in to get the timetable for SSC.
- Open the latest notification portal regarding SSC Time Table.
- Search for the link for the same.
- Click on the link of SSC Date Sheet.
- The timetable of Maharashtra SSC will be displayed on the screen.
- Aspirants are advised to download and save the same in pdf format.
- It will be better if you are taking enough printouts of Maharashtra SSC time Table for future references.
Maharashtra SSC Time Table: Importance
- All the students every year await the time table for the academic year so as to commence with the preparations for the board examinations (SSC).
- The time table which is also known as the date sheet and routine is available online in the PDF format which needed to be downloaded from all the students.
- The date sheet includes the most essential information namely, subject names with their respective codes, and also the date of the examinations, hierarchically.
- The accurate date sheet for Maharashtra SSC has been released and published by the board officials which is authentic for the students appearing.
Maharashtra SSC Examination: How to Score Good Marks?
- Study Plan: Make a proper study plan after going through the syllabus as well as the date sheet.
- Time Management: Manage time for both studying, practicing, as well as leave ample time for revising all the concepts as well.
- Practice Sample Papers: The students must make sure that they refer to the last year’s question papers in any of the online or offline means so as to come up with the idea of questions as well as the marking schemes of the same.
- Right Books: Choose the best publications in consultation with your parents, subject teachers, and peers who have immense knowledge about the same.
- Marking Scheme Reference: Make sure that you refer to a large number of previous year sample question papers so that you grasp an idea of the typology of the questions, the marking scheme of the long and short answer questions as well as the pattern of the question paper.
Maharashtra SSC: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The syllabus for the board examinations (both SSC and HSC) does not fluctuate unless and until there is any change made from the respective board officials. The syllabus is mentioned in the books prescribed by the board officials for all the subjects included, and also in the previous year sample question papers. The examination gets conducted for the totality of 100 marks with 80 in theory and 20 in practical for the tenure of 3 hours. The students must focus on the marking scheme for both long and short term questions that are included in the syllabus and the question paper both.
Click Here– to Download Syllabus for Maharashtra 10th Time Table
Maharashtra SSC Time Table: Admit Card
The admit card which is also known as the hall ticket is necessary on the part of all the students so that they can get the allowance to appear in the examinations.
The admit card is a mandatory carry for all the students to the examination hall. It contains essential information on the part of the students like the name, enrollment number, subject syllabus, exam dates and many more.
Without the admit card the students are not allowed to sit for any of the exams. The same gets released by the official board in the month of February.
There are some of the examination hall guidelines that need to be abide by all the students during all the examinations so that they do not lag behind and fall into risks.
- The board applicants must make sure that they carry the hard printed copy of the admit card or hall ticket which they need to carry in the examination hall every day when examinations are conducted.
- It is compulsory on the part of the students that they carry all the necessary materials like stationary and admit card in the exam hall so that they need not indulge in any conversation concerning the same.
- The students must not carry any kind of gadgets into the exam hall like electronic gadgets. If they want to carry anything essential, then they must inquire about the permission of the examiner.
- The students must not invite any illegal activity which makes them fall prey to the risk and gets debarred.
We hope that all the information given on this page about Maharashtra SSC Time Table will help you as you needed. Refer to our website in order to stay connected with the latest updates on SSC.
Best of luck!