Table of Content
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 – Maharashtra police is a law enforcement agency which is in charge for Maharashtra state, which is the 3rd largest state in India. The HQs are located in Mumbai and it is controlled by the director general of police. In India, Maharashtra police has one of the major police forces which have strength of one lakh ninety-five thousand. Maharashtra police has around 282 superintendents of police, 302 Indian police service officers, there are 6230 sub inspectors, 3522 inspectors, 3123 ASI (assistant sub inspectors). There are district police units which are nearly thirty-five in number and ten commission rates.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra police require skillful and qualified applicants for several job vacancies to fill them. There are various vacancies of different posts which would be filled when the applicant would pass all the test which are essentially required for the job. A personal interview, written test and physical test would be conducted which is must for every applicant to clear to get the job. The Maharashtra Police recruitment would begin from 2016. There are 219,986 posts in the Maharashtra police, out of which 12,115 posts are empty. Candidates who are interested must apply for the available posts. The candidates can apply for it as follows:
- Firstly the applicants who want to apply have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra police.
- Candidates need to select the link of ‘recruitment’ and read all the notifications.
- Candidate must download the application form from that link.
- Then the Maharashtra Police application form has to be filled and affix all the important self-attested documents such as age proof, qualification etc.
- Then submit the application form.
Maharashtra Police PSI Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra police have broadcasted notification for the recruitment of PSI for the 8 available posts. The pay scale for Assistant Sub Inspector is 20,000/-. The applicant interested must apply for the posts of ASI.
Maharashtra Police PSI Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Relaxation would be provided to the applicants who belong to the reserved categories. The age of the applicants must be as follows:
- Male – The age of the male candidate must be between 18 years to 25 years.
- The upper age limit can be increased to 30 years for the reserved category candidates.
- Female – The age limit of the female must be between 18 years to 25 years.
- The upper age limit can be increased to 30 years for the reserved category applicants.
- The applicant should be 12th passed from a well-recognized board or he/she must be graduated from a documented university.
- The applicants who would have such qualification would only be qualified for the post of PSI.
- Height limit for Males – The height of the male candidate must be around 165 centimeters.
- Height limit for Females – The height of the female candidate must be around 161 centimeters.
- The weight of the applicant must be in proportion to the height.
- Chest for Males – the chest of the male candidate must be around 79-84 centimeters.